alt text

(Group)

alt text

~[Information]~(#5AFBE7)

Date of creation: 13.07.2018
Motto: We serve the world by making food people love
Colourcode: #5AFBE7
Management: BonIIs @Dufabo @Leo
Tags example: GenM.Nickname|Position for regular workers and GenM.Nickname|S* for probationers
Discord channel: click here
Media archive: click here
Properties:

:::

Head office of San Andreas
alt text

alt text

~[Backstory]~(#5AFBE7)

The company appeared in the distant 1866 after the mill was built. For a long time nothing changed, and only in 8 years the founders acquired another mill, and soon in 1877 they began a partnership with a nearby farm and the company's profits went uphill after reaching the big American market. A year later, at one mill, a fire broke out, which claimed tons of production and the lives of several workers. Management is not at a loss and allocated immediately the money to restore the new technologies. At the beginning of the 20th century the company became one of the leading companies, having opened several plants. By the second world war it was necessary to change the manufacture a little to supply military of the country and the countries-allies, so there was a new branch of manufacture of the company working to this day in the state new for the company - manufacture of rockets, nuclear warheads and military ration. In the 21st century, the company bought several others, improved its production, making it more nutritious, and also opened a chain of restaurants. Now our unit starts development in San Andreas and soon local products will appear on the shelves of stores.

alt text

~[Main role]~(#5AFBE7)

-Our main role is the cultivation, processing and delivery of products, only natural and maximally healthy, which is our feature, to shops and places of public catering.

Secondary roles:
-Execution of special single orders for organizations at special prices.
-Management of restaurants in a slant for a healthy diet.
-The production of missile and nuclear installations, optical sights and the supply of military rations (top secret).

alt text

~[Hierarchy and tags]~(#5AFBE7)

• Higher Management:

Chief Executive Officer|CEO - head of the General Mills:

Bones

Vice President|VP - general counsel and secretary, right hand of the CEO:

Executive Vice President|eVP - right hand of the right hand of the CEO, replaces VP if he is retired:

@Leo

Chief Supply Chain Officer|CSO - is responsible for all deliveries to our customers:

Chief Human Resources Officer|CHR - manages the recruitment of new staff, monitors the performance of all departments of the company, distributes the workforce, issues a verdict to the management team:

Chief Financial Officer|CFO - treasurer, manager of contracts, expenses and revenues of the company, allocates finance to different departments of the group on request, in coordination with the management:

@Dufabo

• Lower management:

Head of Agricultural Department|ADL - is responsible for all work on the farms and other agricultural enterprises of the group:

Head of Catering Department|CDL - is responsible for all the work in the network of our group's restaurants:

Agrarian manager|AM - (may be several) is responsible for the operation of a single farm or agricultural enterprise:

Restaurant director|RD - (may be several) is responsible for the work of restaurants and other public catering services:

@Glayd

• Employee:

Agricultural Department:
Botanist|B - monitors the environmental integrity of products and prepares substances for processing fields:

Driver|FD - processing a field with tractors, combines and planes:

Laborer(Worker)|W - is engaged in assembly of finished products and loading:

Catering Department:
Security guard|SG - protects property from bullies, criminals and drunk

Bartender|Bar - serves you at his bar rack:

Chef|Chef - kicks cook's asses and makes only special dishes:

Cook|K - makes dishes for customers and being asskicked by Chef:

Waiter|WT - accepts and delivers to you your orders within the restaurant:

(Toilet)Cleaner|Cl(aR) - keeps cleanliness in the restaurant:

Delivery man|DM - transports goods between enterprises and by order:

@Fesko

Factory worker|FW - deals
with the processing and packaging of goods at mills:

@Reacher
@Denox

Probationer|S* - the company's newcomers, passing the introductory training (one week, including lectures about the company and the choice of directions, if these two conditions are not met - the period is continuing to implement them):

Investor - honorary members of the group:

alt text

~[Rules(and punishments for breaking)]~(#5AFBE7)

1. You must know and follow all server rules(1st time - warning, 2nd time - dismissal)

2. Never raise fascism, rascism themes, insulting and raging is also included in this rule(dismissal)

3. Never trashtalk in chat(1st time - warning, 2nd time - demotion, 3rd time - dismissal)

4. Always inform management before becoming inactive, even for one day(1st time - warning, 2nd time - demotion, 3rd time - dismissal)

5. Don't wear group tags if you are not going to host/participate in any group activity(1st time - warning, 2nd+ time - demotion)

6. Always act role of your position in the group and do not go beyond it without management's permission(1st time - warning, 2nd time - dismissal)

alt text

~[How to join]~(#5AFBE7)

Participation in our activities will increase your chance of receiving a positive answer

Application format:

Nickname:
Login name:
Nationality:
English proficiency (0-10):

When you join SAES and how long are playing on server?:
Do you have any previous experience in the same field of activity or something similar?:
List your another groups membership:
Tell us about yourself as much as possible:
Why do you want to join our group?:
In which department you would like to work, if we accept you and why?:
Who recommended you to join?:
Your notes and additions:

alt text

Nickname:scoore
Login name:scoore
Nationality:england
English proficiency (0-10):9

When you join SAES and how long are playing on server?:i joined saes ( 2years ) i play in server ( 150h) and i was have account have 435h but i forget passoed xd
Do you have any previous experience in the same field of activity or something similar?:yes i joined alot of gruop IC and TMH and HK AND ALOT OF GRUOP
List your another groups membership:
Tell us about yourself as much as possible:MY NAME SCOORE MY AGE 15 AND I LIVE IN ENGLAND and i love group any group and i have 2 brother and i am good in car and plan and bike and alot of thing
Why do you want to join our group?:bec i hope join this group and i love all in this group and some members in this group my fraind and i need family and i think this group family and i can up this group lvl 1 + and i need more my fraind and i joined alot of group and i know all rules server
In which department you would like to work, if we accept you and why?:i dont know any one but i hope join after i join i can think and i want join bec i love group
Who recommended you to join?:sir glayd
Your notes and additions:i was have account good but i forget passord

@scoore

Greeting, sir.

I recommends you to change your application, it means make it more informative and more serious. We give you 48 hours to edit your application otherwise we will deny you.

General Mills CEO,
Bones

@boniis said in General Mills:

@scoore

Greeting, sir.

I recommends you to change your application, it means make it more informative and more serious. We give you 48 hours to edit your application otherwise we will deny you.

General Mills CEO,
Bones

~[DENIED]~(red), you did nothing after my first answer. If you still interested, reapply after 1 week.

General Mills CEO,
Bones

• 2 weeks later...