Auto Plunder Organization |/\| Group Topic [Recruitement:Open]

Auto Plunder

alt text
^[~[You do not need to leave your current G/S/C To Join Our Organisation]~(220504).]
~[System Requist]~(220504):https://saesrpg.uk/topic/1158/carjacker-script-idea
alt text
~[1968:]~(220504) We started Plunder the stolen cars from San fierro and Bone county and adjusting these cars in our garage in Las Venturas to sell these cars in Las Santos.
~[1981:]~(220504) We start finding thieves from las venturas, and we are only looking for the best thieves to help us steal a lot of cars from This garage in los santos which is a big garage and full of sports cars.
~[2001:]~(220504) The policeman attacked our garage, we killing some policemens but they arrested all of our organisation members and got 18 years in prison so we decided to stop the theft.
~[2019:]~(220504) We got out of prison and decided to return to our car theft business, but first we change our base from las vanturas to san fierro and car theft from las vanturas and los santos,and others Cities.
alt text
~[Genaral Role:]~(220504) Car theft: is a burglary in which any item has been hacked or stolen by a car or truck. Our members are located in many places in San Andreas and their mission is to steal cars.
~[Auto Plunder Role:]~(220504) Theft cars, trucks,or motorbikes from San Andreas [Secret or Strong Plunder],taking them to our garage,modifying and selling them.
alt text
Organization Full Name: Auto Plunder
Organization Founders: @PaBLo @SpeeD1Tn
Organization HQs: @SweetGSF @jonathan959
Organization Motto: ~[Your Car,Your Truck,Your Bike is our Property!]~(220504)
Organization Code Colour: #~[220504]~(#220504)
Organization Tag: ~[[AP]Name[Rank] - [AP*]Name[Rank]]~(#24080f)
Organization Wannabe Tag: ~[Jacker. Name]~(#24080f)
Organization Discord:https://discord.gg/wVZ26YC
Organization Alliance: @gaugedco
Media Archive:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13911/auto-plunder-organization-media-archive
alt text
^[Soon...]
alt text
^[soon....]

alt text
^[Allowed To Drive]
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
^[Boss [Boss]]
^[~[]~(lime) @PaBLo ]
^[Vice-Boss [VB]]
^[~[]~(lime) @SpeeD1Tn ]
^[Head Quarters [HQ]]
^[~[]~(lime) @SweetGSF ]
^[~[]~(lime) @jonathan959 ]
^[Head of Mafia [HM]]
^[~[]~(lime) @wolferx ]
^[Mafia [M]]
^[~[]~(lime) @Cornelius ]
^[~[]~(yellow) @SoulFly ]
^[Bandit [B]]
^[ /]
^[Hobbyist Robber [Hr]]
^[~[]~(red) @MeDai1 ]
^[~[]~(lime) @hassan ]
^[~[]~(yellow) @Slimani ]
^[~[]~(lime) @figmash ]
^[~[]~(lime) @Wisker00 ]
^[~[]~(lime) @LopeZz ]
^[~[]~(lime) @The-best1 ]
^[~[]~(lime) @Nakeer ]
Using Star (*)
^[~[]~(lime) @Jizzy ]
^[~[]~(lime) @Andreas ]
^[V.I.P]
^[~[]~(yellow) @Garcia1999 ]
^[~[]~(lime) @FoxZilla ]
^[~[Donators VIP]~(violet,violet)]
^[~[]~(lime) @Lion (10.000.000$) ]
alt text
^[Rules:]
1. Follow F1 rules at all the time.
2. Listen and understand whatever a player wearing SAES> Tag is telling you.
3. Arguing, Flaming or Insulting in mainchat will get you kicked or warned with no exceptions.
4. Be friendly with any player that speak to you. Dont be rude until you dont know what this person want or tell you. In case that he/she say something inappropriate, just ignore it. If he keeps doing it, contact a HQ, but do not start a flame war.
5. HQ Team word is the last.
6. Do not speak any other language different from english in the mainchat.
7. Always assist your team mates, remember that we are a family.
8. If you having any problem with a member, report immediately to a HQ not Admin, do not started flame war on Clanchat.
9. Use your common sense, just because a rule is not on this list it doesnt mean if do something inappropriate you gonna get punish anyway.

alt text

**In-game name:**
**Account name:**
**What languages do you speak:**
**Rate your English proficiency (0-10):**
**Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10):**
**Describe our role with your own words:**
**Why do you want to join Auto Plunder:**
**Why should we accept you:**
**Tell us a bit about yourself:**

^[~[APPLICATION STATUS]~(220504)]
alt text
~[ACCEPTED:]~(lime) This means you have enough experience, so you can be a part of us and you are welcome in our organization.
alt text
~[PENDING:]~(yellow) You are lucky. You have been given an opportunity to join our organization. Find any high ranking member to take a simple test for you.
alt text
~[DENIED:]~(red) When you are rejected, this means that we do not believe that you can be part of our organization and that you need to prove your loyalty to us. Do not hesitate to submit the application again when the required period expires

~[Recruitement Status:]~(220504) ~[Open]~(green)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]

In-game name: Raf
Account name: raefmlaih
What languages do you speak: Arabic/English/French
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 8.5/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 8/10
Describe our role with your own words: SO, The main role of this group is car theft is a burglary in any time hacked or stolen by car or truck, also all the members have a different location in all San Andreas. Also, this group theft cars From all san Andreas (Trucks-Motobikes...)
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I think this group can let me improve my skills and can help me in many things, i can show my self and also this group can teach me and train me, also with this group I can fix my activity and im sure this will be an official group so active and I hope that.
Why should we accept you: So, Seriously, im an active boy, respectful and helpful, i promise to do my best for this group to keep it up and let him in the air and i promise to work hard and do my best.
Tell us a bit about yourself: SO, Hello, im Raef, im 13 years old, I like playing video games, like GTA5/MTA/FORTNITE, etc... Im a respectful and helpful boy also im a loyal boy, i like pratic sport and im a Sportif boy.

@Auto-Plunder said in Auto Plunder Organization |/\| Group Topic [Recruitement:Open]:

In-game name: Figmash , NotFig , NarcoticCow
Account name: figmash
What languages do you speak: English, French
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 9/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 8.5/10
Describe our role with your own words: Role of Auto Plunder is to rob and jack cars from SA and sell them.
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I want to join Auto Plunder as I have admired the roleplay and setting of the group and would like to be in such a community.
Why should we accept you: You shall accept me as I believe that I am a great roleplayer.
Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Aadi, I'm a student residing in India. I had begun to play GTA SA since 2012 and MTA since 2016.

In-game name:Remp
Account name:Jax01
What languages do you speak:Arabic/French/English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10):7-10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10):8-10
Describe our role with your own words: Role of Auto Plunder is Theft of cars, trucks, motorcycles, or any item by truck or powerful vehicle
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder:Because I have many good and skilled friends and I also want to help them
Why should we accept you:i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this Group to grow up and got Spawn
Tell us a bit about yourself:My Name is Ayoub,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time

alt text
In-game name: Wisker
Account name: Wiskerrazak
What languages do you speak: English,Arabic,French
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): English(8/10) ,
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10):(7/10)
Describe our role with your own words: Theft cars, trucks,or motorbikes from San Andreas [Secret or Strong Plunder],taking them to our garage,modifying and selling them.
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: i can show my self and also this group can teach me andtrain me,
Why should we accept you: I'm Loyal and i will help with my all,and I'm active in game and in Media Archive
Tell us a bit about yourself: used to be called Abdarazak in real life , I'm 20 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Algeria and still studying I dreaming of being a Football and player VideoGames , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently group where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is AP side,finally I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.

alt text
In-game name: [B~B]Witti
Account name: witti
What languages do you speak: Arabic/French/English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10):9-10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10):8-10
Describe our role with your own words: Role of Auto Plunder is Theft of cars, trucks, motorcycles, or any item by truck or powerful vehicle
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder:Because i have some friends there , and i hope it to be nice group as soon as possible, add to that , i want to help it with my skills and my activity
Why should we accept you:i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this Group to grow up , iam active in game and in media archive too , and iam helpfull, carefulland respectfull,also loyal guy.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello!
My name is Mohamed in real life i live in algeria , iam 18 years old , i love playing video games as SAES my best server around MTA , iam helpfull one who like tohelp people and iam a skilled guy .

alt text
In-game name: EURO
Account name: Marwa01
What languages do you speak: Arabic,French,English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): (8/10)
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): (6/10)
Describe our role with your own words: Theft car's or truck's or motorbike's from San Andreas[Secret or Strong Plunder].
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I can show my self and also this group.
Why should we accept you: I'm Loyal and I'm Good Player,I'm active in game and in Media Archive.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello,My name is khaled I'm 17 Years old,I'm from Algeria in my Personal activities i like playing Football and VideoGame's

In-game name: Drop
Account name: drop
What languages do you speak: English/Frensh/Arabic
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 7/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 7.5/10
Describe our role with your own words: Role-playing is a character play in the game like the real life
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: am active player ,loyal one and iam skilled and i will show APO all whats i have , i will help members as i can , iam so carfull respectfull and tidy.
Why should we accept you: I can benefit like respect/loya/patience and im a bit skilled and i do teamwork as always
Tell us a bit about yourself: iam Rayen , im 17 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.

Dear, @EURO1
alt text

~[DENIED:]~(red) When you are rejected, this means that we do not believe that you can be part of our organization and that you need to prove your loyalty to us. Do not hesitate to submit the application again when the required period expires
reaply after 1week

alt text
@gaugedco @Auto-Plunder
Hello. Our organization decided, and due to our role, we have established an alliance with The Gauged company because they have experience in modifying cars and selling them at a great price. As for us, we steal cars, modify them, and then sell them. So our organization can give the surplus cars stolen from our side to The Gauged company to do their work and benefit both parties from the profits.