Account name: suporter

Country of residence Sweden

Primary Language: Swedish and English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2011

Current S/G/C and rank: Los Escondidos.

Other RP groups you're in: Cuban Cars.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
Desert Eagles - trying something new.
Lightning World Sports - kicked for being inactive.
ProPop - switched side.
San Andreas Interceptors - I got removed, probably inactivity.
SAP - cant even remember.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
banned twice, one for panel abuse and one for multiaccounting back in the days.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) Intense team who work for a better health in San Andreas. I'd say fun hour killing group by patroling around the cities and assisting everyone with health care. Respected group with a good knowledge of roleplay.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe.

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: not much but a little here and there during the time I played on this server.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not deathmatch as paramedic.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not help criminals to escape nor help cops to arrest, you should mind your own business and stay in the ambulance and wait for them to come to you.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I can be as active as I can. so I guess yes.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'd take the criticism and make use of it. Basically working on the things that need to be better.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? honestly, I thought to myself, why not.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am a really good driver so I have that in the package but my fps drop low a few times and freeze the game.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am a experienced guy who would like to help the citizens of San Andreas.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @Darius

Unfortunately, the decision made by our members and the hq team is a negative one for you. When you decide to become more active in the game, feel free to reapply.

Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ