Fire Department Application - Orten - 18/12/2019 [DENIED]

Orten1

alt text

~[Section 1 - Non-RP Information]~
Nickname: My nickname known as Orten.
Username: My username is moemen12.
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: My old nickname are Noah,Pomie And Other used ingame is Lipy.
Current G/S: At the moment,Nothing but i'm wannabe of Rebels MC.
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Z: I left it because Inactive
FBI: Same to Z
BBMC: I Left it because i didn't like it
ICE-1: Kicked because insulting member
ICE-2: I left some members retards
BloodZ: Dead
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Z(Level 1)ICE(Lvl 3) BBMC(Lvl 1) BloodZ(Lvl 1)
Current groups: I'm Priest of Sodom and San Andreas Coastguard
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
San Andreas Sutdios: Kicked because i did not my taks
Cluck'Bell: Leave
Cunning Stunts:Kicked because someone insulted him when i insult him back i got kick.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Yeah i get ban for stealing money and Another by mistake Brophy tought i'm admin in another server.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello there! My name is Moemen,I am 14 years old. I am from Tunisia. I have one brother and one sister. I like playing video games, such as MTA,Euro truck and City car.I'm playing saes for 4 years.I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises.I also like spend my time with my friends with playing,etc..

~[Section 2 - Questions]~
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yeah ofc.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I whould like to be the best one in SAFD And to Learn somethings from it.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?
Yeah i'm ready.

~[Section 3 - Detailed Profile]~
What are your strengths? I'm good at Teamworking,Activity,Shooting And Roleplays.
What are your weaknesses? FPS drop some times.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because it looks a good group for me and Members have been quite friendly and supportive towards me.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I would to like How to be the best FireFighter there.

~[Application's Siganture:]~(lime) Orten

~[Date:]~(lime) 19/12/2019

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

26th December, 2019

Applicant, @Lipy

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos