Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? No

• 2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I has been playing saes since 2017
Current Gang/Squad Medellin Cartel

Current Groups:

• ZIP - Planning and Construction

• Cunning Sunts

• Global Express Trucking Company

Tell us about your SAES carrier: I have been playing this server for almost 4 years, I always played as a criminal because it amuses me, my first gang was Latin Kings, then I joined my first official gang, Medellin Cartel, I was there for a while, until I decided to cop because already I was a little bored being a criminal, I was like a month, then I was a criminal again

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I know that it is an illegal boxing group, I know that the leader is AdemBygt, and if the vicelider is Zaza, that there are boxers and trainers. I also know that its base is in San Fierro
Why do you want to join Fight Club Because I really like the idea of a boxing group, I get along very well with most of the members. I think this group has a lot of future
Why should we accept you: I think because I am a very active player, I am friendly and I learn things quickly. I like help people.

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: VeX
Username: vex12345
Nationality: Croatian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Nope

Since when do you play SAES:RPG?: I made my first acc in 2013 but i didnt play often.
Current Gang/Squad: Los Lunas
Current Groups: Rooftop Koreans
Tell us about your SAES carrier:
So in my first days of saes i was big noob.
After long time i came back on saes and my friend Adway teached and helped me to join Wild Angels.
After WA died i gone in ThC.
After long time in ThC i left cause i want try police side.
I gone in FBI and i realized that cop side is boring af.
After few weeks i left and created my first gang, i didnt have members and this gang died.
I wanted help M and they invited me.
I didnt feel good in M and i left to create my gang again.
My gang didnt have future and i went inactive few weeks.
After I came back ThC offered me to come back and I agreed.
My friend Matto forced me to make gang and i decied to try last time.
After some time Los Lunas got lvl 1.
Thanks for reading :p
Why you want to be part of us?: Because i think this group need active members.

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Netro
Username: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Nope

Since when do you play SAES:RPG?: 2 years ago
Current Gang/Squad: CripZ
Current Groups: N/A
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My career started with BBMC, we were a biker club, the organization was closed due to a few things. I caught a little guilty with SAFP, but the cops acting wasn't for me and I've been crimped again and got a little gangless. Then I continued with Pirus family in this organization for a while as a HQ and then continued as Sub Leader it was quite a quality organization but closed with a bad ending.
Why you want to be part of us?: Because i saw that this group has good members and i want to be one of this member and i saw this group need more active member i can help with my active activities etc ...

• 4 weeks later...

Nickname:[ThC]Dankata/Ace_Jackson
Username:danielstefanov10
Nationality:Bulgarian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): i studied english a lot in school and not only so i would rate it around 9/10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:nope

Since when do you play SAES:RPG?:im playing SAES since 2013
Current Gang/Squad:The Company
Current Groups: SAI
Tell us about your SAES carrier:i started playing SAES back in 2013 when one of my classmates showed me the game and the server, at first i didnt know anything but with the years of experience i learned everything i need to know and still this is one of the games i play the most
Why you want to be part of us?:well the group is cool, i like fighting as a sport and i think that it will be a good group for me to join, i am active and mature so i dont think that there will be any problems, also i will help the group with what i can