• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

~[1- Personal Part :]~(red,red)
Nickname: SpeeD
Username: mahdimokni123456
Nationality: Tunisia
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6/10

~[2- Saes Information Part :]~(red,red,red)
Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2017
Current Gang/Squad
-N/A
Current Groups:
-Cluck
Tell us about your SAES carrier:
-:My name is mahdi , I live in Tunisia and I am 15 years old. I love playing MTA with my friends during my free time. And im an active player in saes.the first gang I joined was pirus then i left and go bloodz and i left and i go OC and i left to back to bloodz and now i left Bloodz

~[3 -Group Question:]~(yellow,yellow,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red)
What do you know about Fight Club: fight Club is a group of ilegal fight and Bettings who are located in San Fierro.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer because i have good skills
Why do you want to join Fight Club because i have many friend in FC and i want to be a good boxer
Why should we accept you: i should accepte because im active player and i can offer many think to FC and I am versatile, I am loyal.

alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: zabalito
Username: rami987
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7/10

• 2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I started playing saes since 2018.
Current Gang/Squad CripZ / CDS
Current Groups: N/A
Tell us about your SAES carrier: I started playing saes in 2018. i was a beginner without experience.Day after day i found a new gang "Cartel Da Sinaloa" , 30 march 2019 i joined the gang. I got more of experience and i knew the principles of the game. 26 july 2019 im ready for a big gang. And of course i did apply for cripz because its my favorite gang . 30 july 2019 my dream came true and i got accepted , And now i decide to join groups and i choose Fight Club my first group. I hope to be a member of this group.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight club is a club that organising illegal fights for fun , but to grow up this organisation they started to accept bets on fighters.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: I prefer all the divisions that HQs will put me in it.
Why do you want to join Fight ClubFirst , in this group there are good members , good hq team and good leader . Second , it is a new group and that's good for my carrier . Third , i think i can help this group.
Why should we accept you: You can accept me because im active player , and i have some skills in fighting and i can help this group with activities and events.

alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: UrBan-
Username: Halloween741
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 9/10

2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: i started playing saes in 2016(forget what month)
Current Gang/Squad Clandistine Mob
Current Groups: Cunning Stunts
Tell us about your SAES carrier: I started playing SAES: RPG on 2016 when all my friends were playing and I have joined and I was annoying, I stopped playing cause my friends did too, I stayed inactive for 1 year Then I decided to come back and from there I started my carrier as Criminal I joined (Wild Angeles) as the first gang, then I have joined (Capital da comando), I stayed 1 month there and I went to (Underground empire) there I kept a long period and I have learned to crack, skills, and I joined THC now I'm on Clandestine. I've got 2 admin jails as I remember but they are old.

3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I just know that is an organization that creates illegal fights and her location in San Fierro, also they have skilled men who are ready for any illegal fight to gain money, fame, power...

Which division do you prefer, and why?: I prefer to be a real boxer. Cause i like fighting and I have an experience for boxing and i can give something special to this group.

Why do you want to join Fight Club
I want to join this organization cause I really like Boxing, also im training that in real life ^^
So anything conserves Boxing I like it. And I know my future will be good there.

Why should we accept you: In my opinion, you should accept me because I'm a good person, loyal, active, doing RPs, etc...) and who is thinking about this group and I will try to give something for it as I can and fight with her until the end.
The boxer does not retreat, but he is always looking forward.

Hello @ZaBaLiTo @UrBan @Reus on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.alt text

Dear @SpeeD1Tn , Feedback from the Hq team and our members is negative. your application was denied. Feel free to apply after 1 Week (without copying from someone)
alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Hassan
Username: Hassan
**Nationality: ** egyptian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2 years and some monthes
Current Gang/Squad N/a
Current Groups: Cluck-SDO
Tell us about your SAES carrier: i started this Server with Name hassan and i wasnt know any thing about this server like any one new there but i started check and ask for rules and i started to learn much and much about gangs and squads and groups and i was every time prove my skills in every thing in this server and some times i be very happy if any one trusted me and i trusted him too and i loved this server so much and i joined alot gangs and Groups in this server and now i am skiller player and i can learn any one new like some one learned me how to be good player around SA and i hope club FC trust me like i trusted them.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I Know its club for fighing and it have alot of members pro in fight and they are checking for some one is very pro in fight around SA too and its really nice and have a good and new Role around SA and i think no one did this role before and i hope to be one of this part i will show all my skills in every thing.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer
Why do you want to join Fight Club like i said before it have cool and nice Role and have alot of members very pro and skiller players around SA and i hope be one of this part bec i love it and i love FC members and i trusted them
Why should we accept you: bec i am Pro and Skiller and i will help this Club with all my skills in everything media arch ect and i have general skills in fight and and i trusted members FC and i will show my loyal there an my trust

alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname:[B~B]Witti
Username: witti
Nationality: Algerien
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 9/10

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2016
Current Gang/Squad:Black~Bullets.
Current Groups: San Andreas Studios.
Tell us about your SAES carrier: I start Playing saes 2016 . my first Squad is ICE i start their my career as cop 1 month and after that I decided to left the cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity. and i join my first gang is UE And The Second Was Black~Bullets, I Hope To Be The Most Famous PlaYer In SAES.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club is a group of fights and bettings.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer Division Because I Like to box vs others .
Why do you want to join Fight Club: i want to join fight club because it has a nice role and a skilled membres .
Why should we accept you: Because im active guy ,helpfull/carfull/respectfull and i can help this group with my activitys in medai center and in game.

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: AizaK
Username: alifurkanp1
**Nationality: ** Turkey
**Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**Ive been playing SAES since 2011
Current Gang/SquadCripZ
**Current Groups:**IAC
**Tell us about your SAES carrier:**Ive been playing SAES since 2011 but Id to retire the game due to some personal problems and after few years later Ive finally decided to come back even stronger but I couldnt find my old account that I used to play a lot so Id to create a new one.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Clup is s group for boxing , illegal fights, and best player
**Which division do you prefer , and why?:**Because i have good skills
Why do you want to join Fight Club Because I have a friend and like boxing,boxing is strong people and best do and that's all have
Why should we accept you: Because I know the boxing rules , and love illegal boxs

^[alt text]

• 1- Personal Part:

Nickname: Raf
Username: raefmlaih
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8/10

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: since 2016
Current Gang/Squad SAFP
Current Groups: Cluck and SAPA
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My SAES carrier, Seriously, Im a good guy and active player in SAES, I start playing this game since 2016, im a respectful player and helpful, i like helping my friends in-game with money, etc and I have many good skills there.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: FC group is just for fun they illegal fights and accept the bets on players, they just do some fights (boxing) to provide some money to grow up this organization.
Which division do you prefer, and why?: Boxer division, because I like fights.
Why do you want to join Fight Club I think this group can help me in my skills with boxing and I can show my self also I can provide some money and this group can help me to win the boxing event.
Why should we accept you: So, I know I wanna improve my skills in this group but anyway I have good skills in the box, and im a respectful and helpful boy and i promise to do my best to keep this group up and i will work hard.

alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname:Remp
Username:Jax01
Nationality:Algerien
Rate Your English Level (1-10):7-10

Since when do you play SAES:RPG:since 2015
Current Gang/Squad:N/A
Current Groups:SAA
Tell us about your SAES carrier:I Start playing SAES:RPG in 2015
That year I didn't have much skills and other things, but I got to know the friends who were helping me a lot and after many years passed I became an active and skilled man and started joining the different gangs, teams and groups (ICE, TST, Pirus, CDC, CDL, SAA...)

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club:Fight Club is a group of organising illegal fights and accepting bets on players and boxe and located in San Fierro.
Which division do you prefer , and why?:Division Boxer, because I love to fight, and I play boxing with my friends
Why do you want to join Fight Club:I would like to join the Fight Club because I love boxing and I like martial arts
Why should we accept you:i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this Group to grow up and got Spawn.

alt text

~[1- Personal Part :]~(purple)

Nickname: Wisker
Username: Wiskerrazak
Nationality: Algerian
Rate Your English Level (1-10):(8/10)

~[* 2- Saes Information Part :]~(purple)

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 3 Years
Current Gang/Squad
~[ICE:]~(blue,blue,blue)Left(bcz it's in active Squad)
~[NSA:]~(blue)Dead
~[NCI:]~(blue)Dead
Current Groups: N/A
Tell us about your SAES carrier: I start playing SAES in 2016

~[* 3 -Group Question:]~(purple)

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Clup is a group for Box,and he has a Best player
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Box,bcz I like it
Why do you want to join Fight Club I love the Box,the Box is strong peopie and best.
Why should we accept you: I'm Loyal,and i will help with my All,and I'm active in game and in Media Archive

Hello @alifurkanp on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @Raf0 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @Wisker00 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @The-Best1 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/snyrsDY

alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

1- Personal part:

Nickname: Chapo
Username: ratatui
Years: 17
Mexican nationality
Rate your English level (1-10): 5-10

2- Part of Saes information:

Since when do you play SAES: RPG: 2015 approx
Current gang / squad: INKAS
Current groups: N / A
Tell us about your SAES provider: I've been playing SAES since 2015, but I had to withdraw from the game due to some personal problems and after a few years later I finally decided to come back even stronger.

3-Group of questions:

What do you know about Fight Club: It's a boxing group, of illegal fights
Which division do you prefer and why ?: because I want to be stronger
Why do you want to join Fight Club: I want to learn new skills and be a little stronger than others
Why should we accept you? Because I know the rules, and I want to know a little more about the group, and I would also like to help