Fight Club Offical Topic

AdemBygt

^[alt text]

^[https://youtu.be/D5nkvpHBSsY]

alt text

^[3 friends entering the boxing club want to be a professional boxer by working with great determination. They train each day with their coaches, and they playing boxing countless times. But they have plans for the next days, their intention to enter the fight club they entered is that they want to open an illegal boxing club. They choosing the best ones from the club boxers in the club . Finally, they enter boxing matches for bet in an underground venue and get more money with the great interest they receive here. Other boxers in illegal boxer matches go to the club of 3 friends and explain the situation. Because as the popularity of these 3 friends increases, other boxers start to receive less money then them . The coach is throwing 3 friends out of the club because of this situation. 3 friends who need money are starting to make market robberies. They work very carefully in their robberies, but in their last robberies they forgot something, the market they were attacking was right next to the police department. While attacking, They were arrested and sentenced to 8 years in prison.]

^[While in jail, they are planning a boxing club by not giving up on their plans and thinking about everything. At the end of 8 years, they start their plans with those they met in prison and talk to all San Andreas mafias and gangs they can reach. They attract a great deal of attention with their first illegal betting boxing after they reach a sufficient audience.]

^[Now they have become a big club that organizes complete illegal boxer matches. With the name given to him by the people, they are now Fight Club. They get along very well with the gangs and now they do not only market robberies also bank robberies. Fight Club, which attracts the attention of the public at the moment, is making many gang members a professional boxer with training. The big illegal matches they organized were tried to be prevented by many police officers, but now the Fight Club is an untouchable club. Because there is no problem killing a cop for them. With the agreements made by many gang leaders with the fight club, the fight club is a very big criminal club and a big underground space.]

^[The fight club became , which is a place where many gangs' illegal affairs turn and is rising as a major club organization. They started to make their names known with the robberies they did around the club with their members. On the other hand, no one has much information about the works they organized with the gangs because of their privacy. Fight club, which originally started as just a fight club, has now become a fight club with many underground organizations.]

alt text

^[Club Leader: @AdemBygt]

^[Club Vice Leader: @zaza ]

^[Club Tag: FCName & FC*Name]

^[Club Helpers Tag: FC-HName]

^[Club Motto: ~[You don't talk about The Fight club!]~(#986d00) ]

^[Color Code:~[#966900]~(#986d00)]

^[RGB color Code: ~[R:0 G:85 B:80]~(#986d00)]

^[Club Created: 2019 - December - 15]

^[Club Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13742/fight-club-offical-media-archive]

alt text

^[Club Base]

^[alt text]

alt text

^[Leader]

^[AdemBygt | @AdemBygt]

^[Vice Leader]

^[Zaza | @zaza ]

^[Head Quarter]

^[Paraodx | @Paradox ]

^[Boxer Division]

^[~[Members of Boxer Division]~(#986d00)]
^[Casper | @Casper ]
^[TaffyC | @TaffyC ]
^[Flora | @flora ]
^[Julio | @Julio ]
^[Zac | @Zac ]
^[Niklaus | @Niklaus ]

^[Club Crew]

^[~[Members of Club Crew]~(#986d00) ]

^[Adriano | @Adriano ]
^[M7mD | @M7mDGr7 ]
^[Nexroth | @M7mDGr7 ]
^[Aizak | @aizak ]
^[Veto | @vetoqnx ]
^[Sneijder | @Sneijder ]
^[Zabalito | @zaba ]
^[Django | @django ]
^[Mali | @maliKSA ]
^[Andrew | @Andrew03 ]
^[Zodiac | @Zodiac ]
^[Latinoo | @Latinoo ]
^[ Mazen | @MaZen20 ]
^[Hero | @Hero ]
^[Jccx | @Jccx ]
^[Nordo | @Nordo ]
^[BlackPro | @BlackPRo ]

^[~[Betting Personal]~(green)]

^[-]

^[~[FC Probationary Members ]~(#986d00)]

^[~[V.I.P]~(blueviolet)]

^[Teddy | @Teddy ]

^[Total Members Of The Club = 27]

alt text

Recruitment Status: ~[Open]~(green)

* **1- Personal Part :**

**Nickname**:
**Username**:
**Age**:
**Nationality**:
**Rate Your English Level (1-10)**:
**Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?**:

* **2- Saes Information Part :**

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG?**:
**Current Gang/Squad**:
**Current Groups**:
**Tell us about your SAES carrier**:
**Why you want to be part of us?**:

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/snyrsDY

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: My nickname is Franklin or Franks.
Username: My username is franklinclint.
Nationality: My nationality is Slovenian.
Rate Your English Level (1-10): I would rate my English skills 9 out of 10.

2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I started playing SAES:RPG back in 2014 of August.
Current Gang/Squad: I am currently the leader of a gang that goes by the name of La Confrerie Des Lions.
Current Groups: I am not a member of any groups whatsoever.
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My SAES carrier started back in 2014 back then I was quite young and I was mainly playing with my brother who was speaking English pretty fluently but I didn't, I didn't understand anything but I learned pretty quickly. I joined quite a few gangs at the start with my brother's help but soon learned to join them myself. I used to be a hopper when I first joined SAES because I was just so impatient and everything, I was pretty childish aswell which also got me banned 2 times if I'm correct. After I've been unbanned the second time I feel like I've changed and I'm more mature than I was a few years ago. I could go on listing all the things that happend in my carrier, ups and downs but it would be just too long.

3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I only know that The Fight Club organizes illegal fights and accept bets on the fights, there might be more behind it but the members are not allowed to talk about it.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer Division.
Why do you want to join Fight Club I want to join The Fight Club because it seems like an interesting group to be in, which also has a lot of potential in becoming official. I also have a lot of experience with Fighting since I've had my own fighting organization before.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm a very active and experienced player which has a lot of knowledge about fighting and the server in general.

@Franklin said in Fight Club Offical Topic:

:::

![alt text]

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602856838261768193/655679037976346624/logogrup.png)

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: My nickname is Franklin or Franks.
Username: My username is franklinclint.
Nationality: My nationality is Slovenian.
Rate Your English Level (1-10): I would rate my English skills 9 out of 10.

2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I started playing SAES:RPG back in 2014 of August.
Current Gang/Squad: I am currently the leader of a gang that goes by the name of La Confrerie Des Lions.
Current Groups: I am not a member of any groups whatsoever.
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My SAES carrier started back in 2014 back then I was quite young and I was mainly playing with my brother who was speaking English pretty fluently but I didn't, I didn't understand anything but I learned pretty quickly. I joined quite a few gangs at the start with my brother's help but soon learned to join them myself. I used to be a hopper when I first joined SAES because I was just so impatient and everything, I was pretty childish aswell which also got me banned 2 times if I'm correct. After I've been unbanned the second time I feel like I've changed and I'm more mature than I was a few years ago. I could go on listing all the things that happend in my carrier, ups and downs but it would be just too long.

3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I only know that The Fight Club organizes illegal fights and accept bets on the fights, there might be more behind it but the members are not allowed to talk about it.
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer Division.
Why do you want to join Fight Club I want to join The Fight Club because it seems like an interesting group to be in, which also has a lot of potential in becoming official. I also have a lot of experience with Fighting since I've had my own fighting organization before.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm a very active and experienced player which has a lot of knowledge about fighting and the server in general.

:::

Hello Franklin on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime). Find an HQ ingame for your tests
alt metni

new rule play and good mates maybe i will do application soon we all love try new things and be part in good rule play good luck mates:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Reus
Username: Karamani
Nationality: Tunisia
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7.5/10

• 2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2017
Current Gang/Squad
-Clandestine Mob
Current Groups:
-Cluckin' Bell
-The Motor Heads
Tell us about your SAES carrier:
Tell us about your SAES carrier: I start play saes 2017 in summer . my first Squad is ICE i start their my career as cop 5 month and after that I decided to left the cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity. and i join my first gang is UE. My career started with her and I am now in Clandestine Mob [C]

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club is group for boxer and organising illegal fights and accepting bets on players
Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer because i have good skills
Why do you want to join Fight Club because i have many friend in FC and i want show my skills in area
Why should we accept you: i should accepte because im active player and i can offer many think to FC

alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Gxnzo[=OB=]

Username: gxnzo12

Nationality: Argentinian

Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8/10

• 2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2017

Current Gang/Squad N/A

Current Groups:

• Outbreak Organization

• The Motor Heads

• Centrino Transport

Tell us about your SAES carrier: I started playing SAES: RPG in 2017, at that time I did not have much activity, in 2018/2019, I returned with activity and managed to enter different organizations and groups, I was never banned, I currently do not break the rules and I am quite active.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club is a group of ilegal fight and Bettings who are located in San Fierro.

Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer Division, because I like fighting, and martial arts, more than the Betting Service Division

Why do you want to join Fight Club I would like to join Fight Club because it has a very original role, and because I like martial arts

Why should we accept you: I think they should accept me because I am active, I do not cause problems, I am versatile, I am loyal, and I can contribute with activity.