Fluid

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Fluid
Username: fuluid
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: None
Current G/S: Five-0
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
AA= 2 years left because created my own squad with terry
FBI: I left because that times FBI was inactive I was just playing my self so that it was boring but I don't remember the dates
SAPA: like 6 months. I have taken PC and then left
Hells soldiers: 1 year and gang has been deleted.
ALT: 1 year. I don't remember actually the reason why did I leave.
GBMC: 1 year I was the prez after felix. everybody was inactive and I deleted the gang.
REBELMC: 3 months and then gang closed.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 5 Months Vice Leader
Current groups: SAPA. CENTRINO
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): None
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Once in 2013
Tell us something about yourself: Hello guys. I am Enes. I am 22 years old. I went to airforce highschool for 4 years, while passing to university I failed the exams after that I have chosen the bussiness management department at the university. Now I am working on a factory which is focused on textile. We manage it with my father and also I am hanging with friends at the nights, I like driving cars and also bikes.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I do
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I would like to be the best fireman in Fire Department and serve to sanandreas best.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes I am

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I am patient guy. I am good at roleplay games. I am good at shooting,rolaplay,teamwork.
What are your weaknesses? I can be so angry easyly.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because I like to play in rolaplay groups, and also SAFD is a nice group.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want to be in engine company.

Applicant's signature: Fluid
Date: 14/12/2019

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

15th December, 2019

Applicant, @Fluid

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos