• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

alttext
Story:
Participants: @Siper_
It was Tuesday of 3 March,I was waiting customer in my car shop(San fierro).After 10-15 minutes one guy arrived with his buffalo model car.Customer told to me my car have problem its going to slow for this model car,I open my toolbox and I took the nippers.I asked customer for open hood,first I checked engine I was right engine was broken I told the customer what is his car problem,he want from me can you change the engine? I change the engine after that I told him cost and he gived me.When customer gone I got call from Pirate he want meeting he gave me location.I took my toolbox and get in my towtruck and goes near to him.Pirate came with his boat, fumes were rising from the boat's engine,I asked him problem and he told me my problem is engine,I ask him for open the engine he was right engine was burning I took fire extinguisher from my towtruck and goes back to him near I extinguish the fire and repair the engine,after my job done I told him cost he gave me like 5500 euro,I asked to him where did you get this a lot of money?.He told me its a secret soory I cant tell it to you.I asked him for turn the boat engine,when he turn on the engine its was working normally.I pick up my stuffs and goes back to my repair car shop
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
link text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt metni
Post N : #10

Date : 17/03/2020

Activity Type : Repairing&Impounding cars

Cuban Car Member's : @Jasper @DJO

Other Helper's : @Pazoo

Screenshots :

alt text
![alt text]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669307917031178241/689523562897473546/mta-screen_2020-03-17_19-23-58.png)
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 1 month later...

alttext
Story: It was Monday of 12 May,I was smoking in my mechanic shop(Las Venturas)After 5-10 minutes I got call from one old man,he was talking about his car problem.I ask him his location after that I finish my smoke and took my toolbox and went to him.When I arrived there I ask him for open his car trunk I checked his car engine,smokes were coming from engine.I gave him info about problem,After that I told him about how we can solve this problem,we must change engine for this problem but its cost will be 250$ dollar so I ask him about this price he said okay sir.We get in my truck,I tow his car and we went to my mechanic shop.After that I put new engine to his car and problem solved he paid me Money and he is gone
Participants: @fenter

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 months later...

alttext
Participants: @Leonard @Nico AdemBygt
Story:
30 th the June,I was relaxing in my San Fierro house.I got call from Cuban mechanic Leonard he told me ''Hey I need help in CC SF warehouse can you help me?''I said to him''Yes,I will be there in 10-15 minutes''I got my car keys and went to SF CC warehouse,My first customer was racer his car model Nissan Skyline R34.The car problem was about engine when I opened to hood there was a lot of smokes coming from engine,I asked to him''Hey what happend to your car?''he said to me''I hit to tree when I was going to my home''I took nippers and used to remove engine from car later I put new engine to his car and I asked to him for anything else he said to me''Just fix everything you want''I checked tires and engine pipes tires was fine but engine pipes was broken I changed pipes and checked inside when I get in the car I saw a broken rearview mirror,I changed rearview mirror and told it everything is fixed he asked to me price and later he paid to me and he is gone.When darkness begins to fall we decision to close garage.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bR12mCg

alttext
Participants: @Blue @SWT @Leonard @Beckham
Story: 1 August of 2020 Cuban mechanics decided to open their LV-LS highway temporare garage,I got call from Cuban mechanic Leonard he was talking about their LV-LS garage he asked to me for help,After I took my toolbox and car keys I went to here.And we started fix and refuel people cars

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/oW3bPIq