iAcez's SAM Application

Acez

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: iAcez|SaC

Account name: theclub

Country of residence Philippines

Primary Language: Tagalog, English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2018

Current S/G/C and rank: San andreas Coastguards-Leader || San andreas Studios-Actor || Gaugude&Co-Probationary || Kool time news-Member

Other RP groups you're in: San andreas Coastguards, San andreas Studios, Gauged&Co, KTN

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): The forgotten, group closed, Cluck- kicked for inactivity

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: BAN- for multi-accounting, a couple of DM Adminjails, a couple of Avoiding.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM Work is to revive or heal-up Players, they are Paramedics. they stay in one place when there's Store Robbery. they don't go inside in Red Marker because it's restricted to.

What is the SAM motto? Sam Motto is "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: in my first time joining SAES i spawned as Medic. and i play paramedic when im not busy

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Revive players or heal them up.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Entering in Red Marker on SR is probihited.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: well yes, im active in SAES, so i can help in rp's and activity.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i will gonna listen to him until i get what is he/she's saying and will try to correct my fault.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because i realizes that i like medic spawn, since it was my first job on SAES

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I drive fast and i drive safely. and i do teamworks, my weaknesses are none

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because i like medic job and i want to help SAM for activities, RPs

alt text
Patrol # 5
Participants: Acez
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: ScreenShots: 1, started spawning Medic like 7:29 and i ended with 8:15, so overall, it's 46 minutes. ( i came 2 SR's but i forgot to take the last SR i made.)
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text

Spoiler Text

Spoiler Text

![Spoiler Text](https://i.imgur.com/2DzL0CJ.png

alt text

alt text
Patrol # 6
Participants: Acez
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: ScreenShots: 0, i started patrolling about 9:42 and i end patrolling about 10:31 so 49 minutes
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text

Spoiler Text

![Spoiler Text](https://i.imgur.com/SUkmemL.png

Spoiler Text

Spoiler Text

alt text