CLOSED

Acez

~[PLEASE USE THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION FORMAT WHICH IS THIS ONE]~(red)

STAGE.I

Account name:
In game name:
Current G/S/C:
Current Roleplay Groups:
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10):
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank):
Tell us a bit about yourself(30words):
Previous Adminjails/Ban(state what is the reason)

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6:
State what is rule number 2:
State whatis rule number 1:
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why?
Explain rule no.7 & 8:
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?
What can you benefit to us?:
How many Hours you have ingame?:
How many arrest you have ingame?:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAGE.I

Account name: moemen12
In game name: Lipy or Orten
Country of where you living in: Tunisia (Sousse)
Current G/S/C: I'm in ICE
Current Roleplay Groups: Our RolePlay is Deffending the SEA,it is very important to keep the SEA's clean of garbage and especially pirates.
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10): 6/10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): Lipy#1888
Tell us a bit about yourself(30words)
Hello there! My name is Moemen,I am 14 years old. I am from Tunisia. I have one brother and one sister. I like playing video games, such as MTA,Euro truck and City car.I'm playing saes for 4 years.

Previous Adminjails/Ban(state what is the reason) i was banned because stealing money and i get 2 adminjails when i was new.

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: We must kill Pirate if we see them in our area,They are our enemies
State what is rule number 2: We must respect Admins team
State whatis rule number 1: We must talk English in main chat
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? Yeah I'll because they are our enemies.
Explain rule no.7 & 8 Not allowed to arrest pirates under 10stars and if you left before 7days you will be blacklisted
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: Of course,I'll.
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: Pirate Hunter

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards? Because i'm interested to join SaC,and i want to learn more informations to improve that ingame.
What can you benefit to us?: I can benefit this group with TeamWorking like Events,RolePlays,Activities,etc..And helping them with some things.
How many Hours you have ingame?: 32h
How many arrest you have ingame?: 148 Arrests

FOR THOSE GUYS WHO WANT TO APPLY JOIN OUR DISCORD RIGHT HERE: https://discord.gg/gc87XH | WHEN YOU'RE DINE JOINING THERE, ASK HQ'S TO ADD YOUR ROLE INTO APPLICANT AND HEAD TO THE APPLICATIONS CATEGORY AND FILL UP FORMAT. THANKS

STAGE.I

Account name: mama02
In game name: xRaze
Country of where you living in: Algeria
Current G/S/C: ICE
Current Roleplay Groups: N/A
State what is our Role: Explore the seas and rely on the situation and also allow them to watch the ocean for any threat and defend it while they are removing pirates from the area.
English Profeciency(0-10): 6/10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank):xRaze_Dz#6322
Tell us a bit about yourself(30words): My name is Khalil. In my life, I am 16 years old. I live in Algeria. I am studying in the secondary section and a person loved by people because I am a person who loves to help. I love to play football and also play video like the SAES game and I love it very much.
Previous Adminjails/Ban(state what is the reason) N/A

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: Pirates is our enemies if you see them on the sea kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2: No Impersonating players or SAES clan members
State whatis rule number 1: always you need to talk english in mainchat
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why?Yes, I will do everything with him, because he is my greatest enemy in life, and I will arrest him in prison
Explain rule no.7 & 8:Not allowed to arrest pirates under 10stars and if you left before 7days the group you will be blacklisted
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:Of course I will help him because he is my friend and from my new family and also he is our biggest enemy
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: Sea Defender

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?Because I loved them so much and I love to help new groups get this way and I love this work so much
What can you benefit to us?:Experience and fun with friends and self-confidence
How many Hours you have ingame?: 205 hour
How many arrest you have ingame?: 672 Aresst

Account name:kasa04
In game name:Tomb.Rider
country of where you living in:Algeria
Current G/S/C:N/A.
Current Roleplay Groups:is a group to Defend the seas, it is very important to keep the seas clean of especially pirates.
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10):8-10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): Yes ,I have :ayoub
STAGE II
State what is rule number 6: pirates is our enemies if u saw them on the area kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2:respect staffs and admins.
State what is rule number 1:Talk english in mainchat.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? i will arrest him or kill him because they are our enemies
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:Yes i will help him .
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:Pirat Hunter.
STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?Because she has good members and the best group in SAES in my eyes and also has skills.
What can you benefit from us ?: I can benefit from you many skills and many things ...
How many Hours you have ingame?:321 hours.
How many arrest you have ingame?:I have .2338 errest criminal

================ End of stats ================

alt text
STAGE.I

Account name:chris95nova
In game name:C*|Chris
Country of where you living in:Algeria
Current G/S/C:C.
Current Roleplay Groups:SaS,SAM.
State what is our Role:we exploring the seas and defend them also they remove the pirates from the area, they depending on the situation and permits also they have to monitor the ocean for any threat.
English Profeciency(0-10):9/10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank):Chris#4565
Tell us a bit about yourself(30words): hello iam nasser my name ingame is chris,iam 25 years old , i live in algeria ,i love football and handball,iam respectfull,helpfull,patient and friendly one .

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6:when we see the pirates the enemies on the area kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2:respect staffs and admins
State whatis rule number 1:Talk english in mainchat.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why?i will arrest him and And ask what he does In order not to do anything in the sea
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: Of course I help him and solve his problem
Explain rule no.7 & 8: Not allowed to arrest pirates under 10stars and if you left before 7days the group you will be blacklisted.
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: Yes i will help Him Because he's my friend
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:
PirateHunter
STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?i want to help this organization and i am loyal guy , i can help its members
What can you benefit to us?:i can help SaC members with all what i can
How many Hours you have ingame?:1100+
How many arrest you have ingame?:900+

alt text

*So our HQ Teams Decided to Close the Recruitment, because we are having some works on it, we will be opening it until we finish the work, thankyou

For all those applicants who have applied, will get insta deny, because our recruitment are closed.

SALUTE

Best Regards,
Martin / Acez
-Leader of San Andreas Coastguard

@Casper

We are so sorry to demote you back from HeadQuarter, to Probationary, for the following reasons:

You are not mature yet
You don't have enough english skills
We don't need HQ now.

As we have 5HQ's Including you. as GM's Rule there must have 25 atleast members and not 20% of them are HQ. thanks.

SALUTE

alt text

alt-text

~[STAGE I]~

In game name: Orten or Lipy
Account login name: moemen12
Roleplay name: Billie Eilish
Tell us About yourself(100words above): Hello there! My name is Moemen,I am 14 years old. I am from Tunisia. I have one brother and one sister. I like playing video games, such as MTA,Euro truck and City car.I'm playing saes for 4 years.I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises.I also like spend my time with my friends with playing,etc..
Have you ever got banned/punished?: Yeah i was banned
Reason(s): Because i steal money

~[STAGE II]~

Define what is SaC's Roleplay(50words): Defend the seas, it is very important to keep the seas clean of garbage and especially pirates, their presence affects the proper functioning of companies that have a direct relationship with the movement of merchandise across rivers and seas. We must also defend tourists and cruise ships, an attack by pirates could put them at risk and it is our duty to attend to the needs of the people.
What is all SaC rules?: You can only speak English in main chat/Respect Admins team/Must be read the F1 Rules/Not allowed to ask for pormotion/You can kill pirtes 10stars+/Not allowed to left SaC before 7days
Give us 5 F1 Rules: You can speak only english in main chat/Respect admins team/Not allowed to insult players/No dm/don't be rude
Previous Roleplay Groups: I was SaS,CS and Cluck
Current Roleplay Groups: PoS and Sac
Current Gang/Squad/Company: Nothing
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Z,BBMC,FBI and ICE
Reason for Leaving/Kicked: I left Z andFBI because inactive. I left ICE and BBMC because i didn't like them

~[STAGE III]~

Give us a roleplay story that define's your roleplay name/sac role: Defend the seas, it is very important to keep the seas clean of garbage and especially pirates
Give us a photo of Coastguards Saluting and Patroling in the sea(2pictures) https://imgur.com/a/1RQVA8C
Give us a photo of yourself while doing /comeatme ingame.: https://imgur.com/a/sOURi2t
What Position you would like? Major/HQ/AVP?: I would to be HQ
Why did you choose that position?: Because i want to help this group to get official,etc..

~[STAGE IV]~

What is your current position in the group?: Member
Give us 3 SR Rules: 1- Using vehicles to block the entrances of SR its not allowed. 2- You cant kill a cop that is towards a SR point, this is considered Deathmatching.3- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/Places that are not in the area of SR to kill.
Give us 3 BR Rules: 1- One gang its allowed to do only 2 Bank robs per day. 2-Camping in the entrance of a bank once BR started is not allowed. 3-Assisting you own gang as Medic or Pizzaboy, its not allowed.
Give s 3 Turf Rules: 1-While spawn as cop, you are obligated to arrest both sides during Turf 2- You can only use Gang Spawn and Hospital Spawn during Turfs. 3- If you get killed in Turf Area while a Turf war is going ON its not counted as Deathmatching.
Give us 3 GR Rules: Not allowed to GR alone/Clo and DE not permitted/Squads are permitted to arrest
Why did you decided to apply for a promotion?(50words above): I want get promotion because it looks like a really interesting to be HQ,I have skills in combat, teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would never leave a fellow group member to die or get reket, I would always try my best to help them,And I can give them all my effots.