Zlatan's Application

Zlatan

• ~[Section A: Personal Information]~(#31f56f,#31f56f)
    Nickname: Zlatan
    Account name: doris
    Country of residence Tunisia
    Primary Language: Arabic
    Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2015 i think but i was inactive for a long time
    Current S/G/C and rank: ThC , lev 1
    Other RP groups you're in: Cluck / CS
    Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): KC , reason : group dead .
    Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:

• i got an admin jail once due to arrest avoid .

• ~[Section B: General Questionnaire:]~(#31f56f,#31f56f)
    Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
    San Andrea's Medic is a medical great group founded by joe valachi , SAM always sacrifice to make SA a safe place so they try to help and to recover all victims who need medical help carefully at any time and no matter the situation is hard they work hard to relieve SA people and give them a chance for a safe happy life, the group contain a well trained team for all the emergency situation , and their official base at san fierro .

What is the SAM motto?:
Always there when u need us the most

Who founded SAM?:
Docter joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Docter marko
For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:
I play as a medic sometimes .
Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
Revive/succour injured people

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:

• Paramedics are not supposed to jailbreak people

• Stay outside and let the people come to you for a heal
    Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes i can . i will try to make some events patrolling and rp's and post them

• ~[Section C : Aptitudes:]~(#31f56f,#31f56f)
    1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?:
    i will carefully listen to him and follow his instructions to correct my faults
    2. Why exactly are you applying today?:
    i saw some SAM members patrolling around and i really liked the group so i decided to apply
    3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
    im a good driver who can drive fast and carefully , sociable .. my weakness i think is a little bit lack of knowledge at some situation in rp .

4. Why should we accept you to our team?
    well im a mature player with good experience , i will be a loyal member too , im an active player who can help with good events and activity's also

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @Hash
Description: I was in the hospital for the morning shift , i got a call for medical assistance at san fiero building block. i went directly there where i found The incident very exhausted and unconscious ,so i made the first medical intervention to refresh him , then i took him to sf hospital with ambulance where The required medical interventions are completed and the sufferer recovered.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Gf46cqn
alt text