[SUGESTION]Properties deleting/ForSale

Bangas

Question

Greetings community,
I thought about having a GUI activated by a marker in the real state building where we could see all our properties as well Delete the ownership of the propertie(aka deleting the prop from the user account),set the propertie on sale and cancel de sale.
I would like to hear the dev team first, is this possible to make?, is this worth?
I would like to hear the community opinion as well, please take on consederation what devs will say.
Best regards,
Bangas

8 answers to this question

@Bangas said in [SUGESTION]Properties deleting/ForSale:

@Markus said in [SUGESTION]Properties deleting/ForSale:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/7341/house-removals?page=1

i know about the existence of that topic, the point is to end with that and leave the SAHAs free to do other stuff

Quite sure that there are enough SAHA Agents to cover all of the duties, if we'd think like this, there'd be no point of SAHA in general

@Bangas said in [SUGESTION]Properties deleting/ForSale:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/7341/house-removals?page=1

i know about the existence of that topic, the point is to end with that and leave the SAHAs free to do other stuff

Quite sure that there are enough SAHA Agents to cover all of the duties, if we'd think like this, there'd be no point of SAHA in general

it's all about make things work better in a logistic way, and SAHA will always be needed, isn't because we revoge a task that they will become useless

as stated just because theres already a system in place dosent mean that cant be improved
We have many examples such as to avoid housing scams people now can set the price of the prop for the exac value they want
House removals is a recent thing and was just a thing to help the playrs by any means is a system that was very disccused to be improved to the max so if someon got an idea to improve the system its always welcome

@Bangas I do support you, however I have an additional suggestion.
Why not controlling our houses with M panel? Like literally it only helps us to track out owned properties which can be done with messaging system as well. It is like you use M panel and put your house on sale (as you do in real life, it is like you sell your property on a web site). You can also track available houses around, mark them, see the locations etc. So basicly, in the M-panel we create an "application" of SAHA where you sell your properties or track others.

@Assassin said in [SUGESTION]Properties deleting/ForSale:

@Bangas I do support you, however I have an additional suggestion.
Why not controlling our houses with M panel? Like literally it only helps us to track out owned properties which can be done with messaging system as well. It is like you use M panel and put your house on sale (as you do in real life, it is like you sell your property on a web site). You can also track available houses around, mark them, see the locations etc. So basicly, in the M-panel we create an "application" of SAHA where you sell your properties or track others.

I had the same thought but it would look a lot like gtaV and dunno why i prefered not to sugest that way. but indeed it's a good way to do the thing. "SAHA APP".