ZoRo

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: ZoRo
Username: ZoRo124
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: ZoRo and Alvind-Dulac my Rp name
Current G/S: ETF - Emergency Task Force
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• ICE: ICE has get bad reputation and i stay in it 5 Months and i want some change.

• TST: So inactive player / TST members didn't like teamwork.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? From 1 jul 2019
Current groups:

• San Andreas Police Academy

• Cunning Stunts

• InvestArms Corporation - IAC

• The Motor Heads - TMH

• Liberty Party "Ministry Of Labour"

Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: hello my name is Aziz, a 17 years old of living in sousse(tunisia), i like to spend my free time playing with my PC, i love playing video games like MTA? CS;GO etc.. ,also i like playing football and handball with my Friends.

alt text

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that joining the Fire Academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? (It's just given 'Cadet' title.) Yes, I understand that fully.
Do you understand that you will have to be in a firefighting course for more than a month? Yes, I understand that fully.
Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, I understand that fully.
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of Fire Academy lessons before joining Fire Department? Yes, I understand that fully.

alt text

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I am loyal, i like teamwork, and i am a good Driver, also i have a nice skills in Fire Fighting...
What are your weaknesses? I can't play when i have low FPS or high ping.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? i wat to join SAFD because i want to improve my skills as a Fire Fighter and making some ativity/Rps with SAFD members.
Why do you want to join the Fire Academy? I want to join Fire fighting because i want to improve my skills and know something new about Fire fighter Rps and i want to take my lessons to be a SAFD member.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Academy? I want to be in the engine Company team cuz i want to be an experienced Firefighter in activitys and Firefighting Rps.

alt text

Applicant's signature: ZoRo
Date: 14/11/2019
alt text

alt text
Participants: Me and @ferthis
Story: In a nice day when i am Patrolling with sir ferthis in LV we get a call rom a civillian saiding in it there is a broken car on fire near SAPA base we respond to him immediately, i put the SAFD Car near the car broken place and i take the Hose and i conect him with the Hydrent and i get in the car again and we start shooting the car with water after finishing from shooting it with water. sir ferthis has Call the impounder to take the car and we back to patrole again.
Screenshots: Click Me

alt text
Participants: Me and @Glayd
Story: In a normale day when i'm leaningwith my friend Glayd in SAFD base we had a call from someone saiding it the wood house in the mount chilliad is on fire, we go immediately to get ours extinguishers and we go to the truck, after 20Mins we are near the house, all the house is on fire i left the truck and i get my extinguisher and i start spraying the fire and my friend starts shooting the fire with his truck, after finishing from it we go in the house to chek it and touche it maybe it will be not good to close it or destroy it but we find it good then we left it and we back to SAFD Base.
Screenshots: Click Me

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

4th December, 2019

Applicant, @ZoRo

Thanks once again for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,

• Ramos