Fire Academy Application - Freezoom- 13/11/2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:Freezoom
Username:maxismuz4141
Old nickname/Other used names ingame:N/A Just Freezoom
Current G/S N/A
How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? N/A
Current groups:SAPA,Cluck,IAC,TMH,Global Trust
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:I was banned in 2015 for Multiaccount
Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?:Yes
Tell us something about yourself: Hi My Name Is Mert I am 16 years old I live in Kocaeli in my spare time I love to play computers.Other than that, I work for other languages.There is nothing else besides these

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?:Yes, I do
Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, I do
Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department?: Yes, I do
Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?: Yes, I do

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: I am good at team-working, responding to sensitive situations and team-leading.Also I never give up something that I cannot do.And Im very good at driving the heavy cars like the firefighter truck and always responds to the required calls at time to make the world safe,
What are your weaknesses?: I can be a little stubborn sometimes, but I don't have any other weaknesses.
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: I want to join here for improve here.Also I want to be part of most experienced firefighter at SAES,
Why do you want to join the academy?: I want to join academy to learn new things about firefighting and use it to help people who is in critical situation.
What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I got a few medical training and references so I think that in addition to medical help, I need to be professional and specialized to be a good care giver fireman.

Applicant's signature:Freezoom
Date: 13.11.2019

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

2nd December, 2019

Applicant, @Freezoom

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

Even though, you applied multiple times and you've got taken off the blacklist, we still don't think you could become one of us. Try fixing your behaviour, attitude on the server, and who knows, we might take you in the future. Don't lose interest if you really wanna become SAFD.

alt text

Kind regards,

• Ramos