GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
Role Play : 24

Description: It was an early morning, I woke up, ate breakfast and went to my lovely truck.
After I hopped into the truck and toggled the radio suddenly I had a call that someone requested a transfer of a boat from Los Santos port, after hearing the information about it I took over the call and went to Los Santos Port.
When I arrived I saw a Sea Captain standing there and waiting for me, I approached him and spoke to him, he told me that he needed a quick transfer of his Squalo from This current port to San Fierro port, he also told me that the engine of the Ship stopped working so he couldn't travel there by himself.
I told him that I am able to do that but it would cost him a decent price, he nodded and told me he will accept any price, I told him it will be around 20grands and he said "yes of course", after signing some papers I began to load the boat into the trailer, after loading it I took the straps and strapped it around the boat powerfully so it will hold and not fall down.
After strapping the boat and making it secured on the trailer, I turned my GPS ON and begun to drive to the destination. Currently, this is June and its really hot over here in San Andreas, and with my luck, my Air Conditioner broke, so I had to open all the windows and relay that I won't pass out.
This was one of my hardest routes because I was really sweating and tired but I arrived successfully to the location, as soon as I got there I got closer to the docks and started unstrapping the boat of the trailer, after unstrapping all of it I dropped it into the water and a few minutes later I saw the Sea Captain arriving at the docks, I told him that this trip was successful and it's in the water, he appreciated it and gave me a bulk of cash, after checking it out there was 20grand.
I gave him a handshake and both of us went to different ways.

Participants: GXT Members: @Aniss

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2B3C7Fz

Global Express Trucking Co.

alt text
Roleplay : 25
Description: I spent too much money this year on Christmas gifts and partying on New Year Eve, and it was worth it. I found myself with a huge debt, and still had to pay my rent or I would get evicted. I decided then to take extra loads on my next deliveries to pay it. I waited till late in the night, went to LV Trucking Depot, took my truck, and proceeded as planned. I took longer routes and avoided highways as much as possible to not get caught by the law. The first delivery was so stressful but it went well. It wasn't that hard after all, so I've done more overload deliveries, paid my debt, and continued after that. One of my deliveries took me to Creek Warehousing. As I was about to go for another one, I felt so much guilt and decided to turn myself to the law. I found the nearest law representative and surrendered.
Participants: Me, @Lightning ( As a SWAT Officer )
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/S69CuOc