GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

^[alt text]

Roleplay : 1

@Franklin said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

alt text

#5 RolePlay
Getting ready for a cold winter

Short Scenario: We were in need for some weapons.. we got some new members and we needed to get them the most quality ones we could find around SA. So we called a few numbers and finally found someone that could sell them to us.. The SAPD was onto us so we needed a good plan.. we hid the weapons under the wood that the seller brought to us.. We quickly put them behind our base, paid the man and went our ways..
Participants: [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ) ; [GTX]Ramos ( @Ramos )
Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions & GTX
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Role Play : 2

Description: I was in my company a construction executive calls me wants to see me in person tells me that I have been recommended I am one of the people who does his transport service well wants the transportation of construction material the load was in my company and was just pick up my unit and go to the holy docks ah, as every beautiful landscape trip through all of San Andreas arrived checking the cargo and thanked me since it will take time to unload and I went as I unloaded the cargo.

Participants: GXT Members and @audi

Screenshots

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alternative text
Role Play : 3
Description: I was in my truck company that day that a trip from San Andreas to the city of Filt Country left. Near San Fierro As always ready for my new trip, I got on my truck tract and headed down the road to the LV - LS junction. Called LVX a little closer, I started thundering the tires that diverted me from the road. at that moment. A friend passes by, I make a sign to help me prop up and he asks me that he has the truth. I thought it was something below and exactly it was something. A tire failure was directed towards his tractor truck with a tool and only in a few minutes I was grateful, thank you, thankfully, I arrived well, but it was only a remedy that was already delivering the load, call the GTX company to help me with a mechanic in a few moments when he arrived and I wonder what happened, I told him that I started to fail from the bottom we towed him and we took him to my company base, he told me what he would take time and had the day off.

Participants: GTX members, @Audi
Screenshots

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay :]~(maroon,sienna) 4
~[Description:]~(maroon,sienna) In a nice day when i'm leaning on my truck, i got a call from someone saiding it he need 2 constructions vehicules to complete builds the LS venturas quary, i accept and i get my truck in LV trucking depot i drive to the 2 construction vehicle and i took my way to LV quarry, when i was there i find the place to put the 2 construction vehicle in it i put it and i go to the civilian who call me to took my money.
~[Participants:]~(maroon,sienna) N/A
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,sienna) Click Me

alt text
Role Play : 5
Description: Personal contracting and service for Global Express Trucking.

Participants: GTX members, @SergioR

alternative text

• That day I was looking for work. I received a call from a new company called "Global Express Trucking."

alternative text

• I went to the offices to see my contract.

alternative text

• We talked about employment.

alternative text

• Luckily I was hired, there was a vacancy for a truck driver, a shipment to the hills of Mount Chilliat was urgent as another company could not deliver it.

alternative text

• We turn to the Company.

alt text

• We arrived and headed to the company yard where the trucks were.

alt text

• I was assigned the unit with the cargo.

alt text

• And so my adventure began in the city of "San Andreas"

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

• Finally I managed to deliver the cargo on time and that's how I became a member of the company "Global Express Trucking".

alt text

Role Play : 6

Description: I make a trip from San Andreas to the city of Los Santos (Docks) and stop me as an agent by mistake, but everything is solved since I do not happen to adults so it is always mine to treat things with respect and tranquility.

Participants: GTX members, @Audi

alt text

• Preparing my unit for the trip.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Heading towards my destiny .

alt text

• The great tragedy committed .

alt text

• Detention for committing infraction.

alt text

• He gets off and interrogates me (Police: Hello Lord, do you know why I stopped him? I suppose you know that you have stopped and you are not allowed in the rules, please download a moment please.)
    (TruckerGXT: Yes of course)

alt text

• GXT member questioning(Well, the fact is that no accident happened. I've seen you traveling through San Andreas.)

alt text

• Document check (Officer I can see your documents)
    (TruckerGXT:Yes of course)

alt text

• Loading and weight check.
    (Officer: Well what type is the cargo?)
    (TruckerGXT: It's construction material)
    (Officer: What is your weight?)
    (TruckerGXT: 35 Tons I think the weight is very decent.)
    (Officer: Sure the weight is decent.)

alt text

• Well boy you seem to be a good boy I will put you a minimum fine I hope and do not do it again have a nice day.

alt text
alt text

• Retires.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Following his Journey (LS Docks)
    alt text

• Adding One More Journey to My Adventure and Finishing.