[FEATURE] Ingame Squad Spawn Arrests Scoreboard

DROT

Question

An ingame scoreboard which counts arrests depending on the spawn used.

To simplify it:
SWAT member makes an arrest while spawned SWAT Officer, 1 point is added to SWAT on the scoreboard.

This is likely to encourage competition between squads as well as increase activity in general.
You wouldn't want to see that your squad as a whole made 5 arrests in a month time!
Additionally the scoreboard can be made visible only to players using a police spawn.
Naturally something similar could be done for gangs, however this specific suggestion targets squads.

11 answers to this question

That suggestion is over a year old and covers all organizations as well as multiple stats.

While that would be great to see, this individual suggestion is targeting cops alone as police activity on the server is at a record low. This could greatly affect cop activity and I believe that it should take priority over every other scoreboard related matters. While gangs would certainly appreciate having scoreboard of their own, they're not in the declining situation that police team is in and would not benefit from this as much as cops would today.

To put it simple, activity of cop team depends on what changes we make and how soon we make them. Gangs on the other hand are doing just fine.

I'm not positive about it, it will look like our competitive RPG server called ''SA*R'' (sorry for advertisement).. They currently have a scoreboard regarding Squad arrests. Same for criminals but in that case, Kills..

note : I would agree if you make it happen same to criminals but in that case, kills.

@Kim said in Ingame Squad Spawn Arrests Scoreboard:

I'm not positive about it, it will look like our competitive RPG server called ''SA*R'' (sorry for advertisement).. They currently have a scoreboard regarding Squad arrests. Same for criminals but in that case, Kills..

A lot of servers have scoreboards of some sort, it's hardly an unique or original idea.
Merely because others realized that something is a good idea before we did, doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it.

note : I would agree if you make it happen same to criminals but in that case, kills.

Just because someone else did it doesn't make it a bad idea.

Wozniak didn't not make the Macintosh just because IBM had already made the PC.

@Daryl I didn't say that the suggestion is a bad idea, the question is why should we have it when all other servers got it too?
Can't we be different by other servers instead of all servers be same (servers which contain scoreboard, i mean)

@Daryl I didn't say that the suggestion is a bad idea, the question is why should we have it when all other servers got it too?
Can't we be different by other servers instead of all servers be same (servers which contain scoreboard, i mean)

Because the idea is good - and it brings a sense of competition on the table, which is what makes a lot of people want to grind even more - to be the #1 on the leaderboard. We shouldn't be limited just because someone else has introduced the same idea to their server.

Other servers have cops, other servers have a military force .. so why do we? Shouldn't we be unique? I get your point, we shouldn't copy ideas that are specifically constructed for that server. Some servers have a way to rewarding their donators, by giving them "boosted hours" - obviously, that idea shouldn't be implemented here, due to the nature of it being from another server, and that would merely be copying their idea.

Great idea, DROT - I would love to see this.