Fixing the jail

StarWars

Question

So, this.

alt text

I'm pretty sure I've already created a topic about this back in the days when we were on the old forums. But I guess it either got ignored and forgotten about, or it didn't even get to be seen by anyone.

Anyway, back in the days of the old jail, you already got stars as soon as you got to this point here you already had the stars given.

alt text

Now, it just doesn't happen...

Not only that but also I'd like to remind you all that this USED to be a thing back when the jail was implemented and not moved at all. It was already a feature which no one used to complain about back in the day, it worked well and was good to have around.
You can't just walk in a jail like nothing.

@starwars said in Fixing the jail:

Not only that but also I'd like to remind you all that this USED to be a thing back when the jail was implemented and not moved at all. It was already a feature which no one used to complain about back in the day, it worked well and was good to have around.

You never ask the question why it changed ?
maybe it was changed on purpose

And if you want to talk about the realistic part @Lartsa a criminal doesnt get guilty before commiting the crime and sometimes people have the right to enter from jails garage maybe to talk with trainnes and wardens
Indeed he gets spotted by cameras inside and becomes guilty

@Filex It was never changed, just the new jails were implemented, and this one got reimplemented without that feature, due to someone simply forgetting it. cough, cough
And about the cameras, you really think that you can walk into a prison yard without getting spotted..? Also, you will not be allowed inside of a jail no matter how much you want to talk with the trainees or the wardens. Not even if you USED to work in there, you're a civilian without authorization, which instantly turns you into a target.

@filex said in Fixing the jail:

And if you want to talk about the realistic part @Lartsa a criminal doesnt get guilty before commiting the crime and sometimes people have the right to enter from jails garage maybe to talk with trainnes and wardens

but why would he want to talk to warden personel? sure you're welcome to try script something that disables him from being armed + opening doors while in visit with an warden who stays right by him. but until then it makes no sense to argue that a blatantly armed man wearing several guns, wants to enter the jail to speak with a warden.

consider GTA V prison an example of how SAES' jail exterior should function

Agreed, its annoying people can hang around there and wait for the cops to leave so they can jailbreak with no consequences, also since the hole area counts as jail property it should not be possible to even be there. +1

It wasn't purposely removed, I simply accidentally removed it while cleaning up the garbage old code.

@mega9 said in Fixing the jail:

It wasn't purposely removed, I simply accidentally removed it while cleaning up the garbage old code.

yeah i noticed that, and wb mega