SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
SAFP Involved: Only Me
Other Players Involved: @Latinoo
Story: The federal police of San Andreas made an agreement with one of the members of a gang of Los Santos since this subject of this gang had been captured and offered to collaborate with us in exchange for his probation, we called him and set up a meeting place for him, When I got there I was waiting for him in my vehicle and he got into my vehicle and gave me the exact routes where a rival gang from Las Venturas was trafficking weapons, he gave us pictures, phone numbers, roads and an exact location which we are studying in order to make a raid and capture the main heads of these organizations, after that the subject left in his vehicle.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/VYg1Khg

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: Only Me
Other Players Involved: @NulGath
Story: In a day, I received a call from the dispatcher, He says in it there is an Alpha in LS full of arms, So I decided to start patrolling and stopping all the alphas in SA, so I went near LSPD and when I'm going there I find a pink alpha, I asked the driver to stop and I turn my sirens on and he surrendered, I did all tasks about the ID, car Insurance, Driving license, etc..., and I asked him to open his car trunk, he went to the car to open and I went to the trunk, I tried to search but nothing I Find, So I give car ID to The dispatcher and I let him go.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text