SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @Netro @clashgamer @SidVicious
Other Players Involved: @Marksman @sikla @Hatchet
Story: We are hanging around in our SAFP base's office then I got some of notification popped up on my computer. It said that someone had a lot of gun in there base, so I decided to call our squad to go check at their base to protect me in case we had a gun fight with them.
Screenshots:

:::
~[We are heading to their base.]~(blue)
Spoiler Text
~[Asking for their gun license to make sure that they had their gun illegally and searching through their weapon crate to claimed that all of their gun ID are matched with their license]~(blue)
alt text
alt text
alt text
~[We found out that they hold their guns legally, cuz they said they brought their gun from IAC.]~(blue)
alt text

ACTIVITY
4 August 2020
Type of Activity: Training
Members Online: @Mohamed @LandShark @bruuno @Borasi @Rocoso @ROBERT-911 @Predator
Screenshots: alt text alt text alt text For other images (https://imgur.com/a/bLnqoa5)

We made this training of 2 parts, First one is parachute and second is TDM, In parachute part we started it 1 by 1, TDM part was 3v3, In team A Mohamed / Predator / Brunno vs team B LandShark aka Mike_Jones / Rocoso / Predator, Team A won 2 rounds, First round only Mohamed dead from team A and team B fully dead, Second round none was dead from team A.

alt text

alt text
Date: 04/08/2020
Roleplay #121
Title: Never Mess with the Messies
Participants: @Amineyy @Dinaz @MaZen20 C|Cyula @ViTOoOo @clashgamer
Story: As the gang was in the meeting hall discussing matters related to the organisation, one of our members suggested we deal with a problem once and for all, it includes the Clandestine Mob and how they snitched against us to the FBI. The member suggested we take revenge with something similar, as it's known that they always go to the cinema at tuesday night we thought of secretly putting drugs in their clothes so that the security at the cinema will find it and call the police. We left the room we sneaked to C base and placed the drugs, few hours later two of their members went to Los Santos Cinema and got arrested after the security agent called the Federal Police. After that we went to the bar and bought wine for free to the security agent and celebrated.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@Bot-of-Anarchy said in Sons of Anarchy Media:

^[5-8-2020]

Activities

^[The Drunk Biker]

^[thumbnail]

It was a warm, sunny day and a biker ( @Umbra ) was spotted driving his Freeway on a highway while intoxicated. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and drank some beer to cope with the sadness. A police officer ( @The-Best1 ) was hiding behind a big sign at the side of the highway, as the police department radioed him about an intoxicated driver on a bike getting many reports from other civilians. The officer spotted the biker passing him and started chasing him. It was a long and dangerous chase, the biker was driving dangerously fast under the influence and went through the traffic hitting car mirrors and scratching other cars. The officer had to do something to end it fast and safe, he shot one of his tires to slow him down and the biker eventually came to a complete stop. Not knowing what happened, the biker looked towards the man coming towards him, his vision was blurry, his eyes were red, his tone was sad and tired as if he just woke up, he had lots of hiccups. The officer approached him and started questioning him about why he pulled the biker over, the biker had no idea and believed that he was innocent but the officer didn't buy it and took his ID and looked it up in the database. The biker's a member of an outlaw MC called "Sons of Anarchy" who are famous for riding motorcycles and causing havoc. The officer's suspicions started growing and started questioning himself whether to arrest him right away or test to see if he's under the influence, so he started searching the biker's back pockets but the biker didn't like that and punched the officer thinking he was one of his girlfriend's relatives. The officer got angry and handcuffed him and eventually jailed him.

For more images visit this album

Total activities: 1

alt text

Morning Activity August/06/2020

Types of active: General Patrol, Stopping SRs, JBs and BRs

Members Online: @SAFP-Stone , @Supreme , @clashgamer , @DRAHMEED @SidVicious @Terry, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN and me

Screenshoots:

https://imgur.com/gallery/29jy0La

alt text
SAFP Involved: @The-Best1 @mohammeddsayedd3
Other Players Involved: @Franklyn
Story: In this morning when i was with clash driving around SA ,when we arrived to LS-LV we saw a criminal driving quickly,so we start chasing him,then we stopped him,and then we start talking to him i asked him why he driving liek that ect.. and he answering 'Because i have a party with my friends,and they waiting for me' and then i told him to give me his ID card ,then he gave me it ,then i told my friend clash to check his car.. and then he start checking the car and then he found a 20kg of cocain then i start talking to him about the cocain and he wasnt answering as well,so i went to check his ID card and i start checking it by the computer,and computer saying all good,then i went to the criminal and i talked with him again about the cocain and he dont answer so i arrested him for 1 year also 1000$.
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/HOx9TG1