SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
21 July 2020
Maincharaters : Me and @Maksim
Story : Today in the office I was writing a paper for an upcoming meeting, when an email from a stranger texted me.

:::

alt text
I opened the email inbox and it led to an address, I tracked that address and went to the meeting place to meet Maksim, the criminal was pardoned and now our spies set in the gang.

alt textalt text

He pointed me to a place where conversations were common, I thought about this and continued to plan.

alt text

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @VayraN @mohammeddsayedd3 @Vine
Other Players Involved: @cenadoloko @EL-PunHoLoko @Filt @Valentino @BaNdiToBill @VinnyBL
Story: VayraN were patroling around LS with 2 Another officers, Vine and Clash, They was moving next to the bank, They heard a woman screaming and a gun shot, They left their car and got M416 from the car trunk incase it became dangerous, They went to the bank and they just found 4 People aiming with guns at the security of the bank and at 2 normal civilians, Officers started aiming at them, They gave up and dropped their weapon after our order, While handcuffing them, 3 of them ran of us, We ran after them but they got inside their car and escaped, The last one of the criminals and the civilians went to the officers squad (San Andreas Federal Police) PD, The criminal got inside the cell and the civilians explained what happened exactly to the Officer Vine, Officer Clash were searching for anything related to the criminals, Officer VayraN left the room and got prepared to talk with the criminal tomorrow about what happened and to try to get any information about the other criminals.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0ptqofv

alt text
23 July 2020
Maincharater : @Maksim @Supreme @VayraN @clashgamer @mohammeddsayedd3 @DRAHMEED and @me
Story :
After Maksim pointed out the location of the drug deal, we learned that the drug dealer was Lessy and he was currently hiding at a bar near Los Santos Prison.
I have proposed a superior to provide additional personnel for this survey and it will become a RAID. Chief Inspector Supreme will be our lead in this case.

alt text

Prepare weapons and equipment,tactical suit. Roll out.

alt text alt text

When we arrived at the scene, we split up the team, me, supreme and vayran will attack inside, the rest will guard outside. Just as I thought Lessy would have no doubts that Maksim had sold him off and caught his guard. We took advantage of the opportunity and went in chasing him to the outside when a shot from Clash stopped him.

alt textalt text

We took him to the federal police headquarters and interrogated the other guys but it looked like he was quite stubborn, constantly cursing at us. According to the order issued by the management, execute Lessy and the case ends from here.

alt textalt text

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @VayraN @mohammeddsayedd3
Other Players Involved: @Orten1 @Sfen @Cena
Story: Officer VayraN got a call from an unknown man at his office, He answered and that man told him that he saw 2 people entering a pizza shop with pistols and another one waiting them outside with a car, Officer VayraN asked him for the location, That man told him the location ( Los Santos Idle Wood ) Officer VayraN left his office and called Officer Clash, He explained to him about what happened, They went near the location of the crime, They took a look while being away enough, They saw a gray car waiting outside a pizza shop, They got an M416 from the car trunk, And then they went to the car, They started aiming at the car, They saw only 1 man inside, They got him outside the car and asked him about the others, He said that they are inside, They prepared their weapons to catch them when they get out, The criminals left the shop and the officers saw 2 only really, They arrested them all and got them to their base, They've put them at the cells
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uIely2o

alt text
25 July 2020
Maincharater : @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @DeMacus and @me
Story : Today I received a call from the ICE Secret Service in Las Veturas City, the caller's name is kept confidential. Agent S is investigating a corrupt policeman who had a history in the city of Los Santos that's why they needed me. regularly supporting opium deliveries from the city of San Fierro, and Agent S and I are planning to catch the policeman who knows this substance at his frequent trips. Just as the calculations were that he was caught while in high-class, then I thought about going to San Fierro City for the next investigation.

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text

@WenDo said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
Count: #183
Story: " A fucking Rat "
It was a sunny day, there was peace around the Cartel, they worked without any problems. So the boss though he could go on a ride with his favorite Bike. He went to see a friend in Las Venturas and on the way there, he saw one of his members near a building. He knew that on the day, they had no members on that street in Las Venturas selling stuff. Then he realized there must be something wrong. He slowly parked in the near where the member can't see him and watched him. He saw how he cooperated with a officer. All he wanted is to kill the member without any time for explanations. He went to the base and toke his car, some hours later he went to the member's house and shot him to death and drove away.
Participants: @Eloo , @WenDo, @The-Best1
Date: 27/07/2020
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

07/28/2020

Type of Activity: Stopping SRs and General Patrol

Members Online: @mohammeddsayedd3 , @Supreme, @DRAHMEED @JamesSpartan , @SidVicious , @Vine and me

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/gallery/GkLZLFI

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @SidVicious
Other Players Involved: @WenDo @Bader
Story:

Episode 1: Bring back the old case
It was my first day that I work for SAFP, so I start to do some training and go take a look at some case files. After I looking through all the files for a while, I had found some interesting case about one drug dealing gang which have a drug lord name P. Escobar and I do some researching for a while I had found that there gang base are located some where in SAFP. After that I decided to spying around there base and I found some of there gang member, so I go confronted them and arrested one of them for a further information about that gang.
Screenshots:

My first day in SAFP
alt text
Do some training, in case we need to be in a gun fight
alt text
I had went through case files and I found one interested case
alt text
alt text
Pulled up at their spot
alt text
alt text
Spotted and confronted them
alt text
alt text
alt text
Take him to police station and keep him in jail for a information in the future investigation
alt text
alt text

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @Franklyn
Other Players Involved: @Bodo420
Story:

Normal patrol#1
I got a called from some local officer who had been patrolled around the gas station. They told me that if is possible for me to come check her (Ms. Bodo) to make sure that she doesn't carry carry an illegal petrol and she have a contract
~[#Can check our conversation by clicking on my SS#]~(red)
Screenshots:

~[Go to the location that given by a local officer]~(navy)
alt text
~[Start my investigation with Bodo by showing her my badge to let her know that I'm a real officer]~(navy)
alt text
~[Taking her contract and checking on plate to make sure that it matched with her contract]~(navy)
alt text
alt text
~[Giving back her contract]~(navy)
alt text
alt text
~[I found out that she was clean, so I let her go]~(navy)
alt text

29 july 2020
alt text
Maincharater : @mohammeddsayedd3 @DRAHMEED @AlexITA and @me
Story : After successfully carrying out the mission with Agent S, I tried to contact him but there was no response. A few days later he emailed me to say he was on duty so he introduced Agent D to me.

alt text

I told him about the impending journey as well as a call from Officer AlexITA in the city of San Fierro,He seemed to be excited for this mission so we hurriedly set out. During the call, it was reported that a certain gang was planning to overthrow the city,so we'll go investigate the source of the truth.

alt text alt text alt text

Upon arriving at our scheduled appointment, we were shocked to find out when officer AlexITA had died. And still know who is the culprit as well as their motive for murder.

alt text alt text alt text alt text
alt text