SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

@Ninja said in ICE || Media Archive:

alt text

Date: 6/7/2020
Main characters: @KanoX @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Axel @Gonza @Peyraa @Nicoo130903 @Supreme @Cristian
Story:After a great investigation we found the drug factory and from watching it so much and looking for our hidden agent, he told us the day that the bosses would be in the factory, we at once prepared an operation to arrest those criminals of a human being and arrested that malicious that only asian damage to our community and after this I think that they will reflect and not do what is wrong. End ...
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@The-Best1 said in The Pirus - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 6
Story: Yesterday I went in front of the police headquarters in Los Santos and saw all the policemen going out of the headquarters and going to another place, then I went to my friend and told him what I saw and it was very joy because we will get some information and then tomorrow we went to the arms store and told him That we will jump with a paragraph and that we need him a lot and then he said to us well and gave it to us and then we went to the bank to jump from the top and then we started preparing and I said to my friend let's come to do it and then we jumped and after 10 minutes we got to the headquarters and then we started carrying some information and when we finished We got out of headquarters and went away from LS.
Participants: @The-Best1 @Side @SoulFly
Screenshot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
8 July 2020
Main Charater : @Jemmyx46 @Maksim and @me
Story : At the headquarters of the federal police department. Me and Inspector Jemain has a new assignment from his superior, exactly the order of the Halo leader of the federal police department to track down the name of the new drug transport.
alt text
According to intelligence, this shipping name usually appears in the city of Los Santos, the specific location is unknown so jemain and I decided to track each suspicious location.
We have spy on him like two week and caught him in some place.

alt text alt text alt text
And our opportunity came when the carrier decided to get out of the car and walk to deliver drugs to his customers, and we immediately took a shot with a fatal shot from the inspector. Jemain, the carrier finally collapsed and was arrested.

alt text alt text
Obviously we were able to come and shoot him from the beginning without having to wait but I'm sure there is a bulk drug delivery line so we have to wait until he's caught off guard.
He will be interrogated at the federal police station.

@BaNdiToBill said in Comando Da Capital - Level 3 Application:

alt text
alt text
RP @VinnyBL @jubileu @Halo @SAFP-Stone @Lescano
link text

Back-story
we were going to my mexican products store, where we sell spices and other products imported from mexico, i use part of the deposit in this place to store drugs, weapons and ammunition, the store is in our neighborhood and the neighbors say nothing, and a mystery that SAFP has discovered this operation

SAFP REPORT
We got informed that there's a deal happening between 2 gangs and that it will be done at a gas station at Bone County, We informed all units to be prepared and we drove with our cars to the gas station, We was waiting there for the gangs to come and then we will start arresting them, We saw them coming and we noticed that they are too many, We prepared our weapons, After they came and parked their cars, We drove our vehicle and we surronuded them with our cars, We started aiming at them with the M4 and then they give up, They raised their hands up and then we handcuffed them, They got on the ground and then we checked their truck, We found that they have a bunch of big weapons crate, They have many pieces of AK-47 and shotguns and many pistols, We got them in the car and then we got their truck, We went with the gang and the truck to our department, We put them in the cell and then we parked their truck in our garage, And then we started guarding them.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8hXyKJ0

9 July 2020
alt text
Main Charater : @Maksim @leveron1995 and @me
Story : After interrogating the opium transporter, he admitted his guilt and wanted to be pardoned. So I asked the authority of the federal police leader to give him amnesty but on one condition is that he will help us track down the rest and break the drug trafficking line. And eventually, the Halo leader allowed me, so I decided to let him go with the mission of carrying a message of duality.
Screenshot :

alt text alt text

alt text
Main Charater : @Boody and Me
Story : On this beautiful and big day when I was walking in the RC a policeman called me and told me there is in the RC someone who has drugs and I said to him I will take responsibility and then I went out and took my car from the base and then I went to him and when I reached his flag in front of his car then I got out of my car and went to him and I started talking to him as if he had nothing and then I told him to open the car door because I knew that he was hiding drugs there and then I started to search the car and then I saw a quantity of drugs and then started threatening him with imprisonment and said to him what is this he told me only the drugs there is any problem so I answered him and I said Yes, because drugs are not allowed in San Andreas, then I took him to court and talked to him and then I arrested him.
Screenshot :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text