SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Main characters: @Clandestine-Mob @Anwar-X @fondy @ROBERT-911 @Kast @VayraN
Story: I got a call at my office from a random man saying that he saw a bunch of people kidnapping someone with heavy weapons and they went away with their car escaping to the way going to Flint County and Whetstone. I closed the call and informed the Captain Robert and the officer Carson_Ross, We said the situation on radio and we started moving towards Flint County and Whetstone, We started asking the people if they saw any car with many people inside of it and they have a weapons, We got informed that they went to the cars graveyard infront of Mountain Chiliad, We went to the said location, We saw a bunch of people talking with someone with a suit and others are aiming at him, We started sneaking towards them and then surprised them with aiming at them and yelling that they are under arrest, We handcuffed them and got their weapons, We got our car and their car and started moving towards our HQ, We drove their and put the criminals at the cell, We knew then that the man got kidnapped is working with the Government and informing them information about these criminals and that they are from a gang called Clandestine Mob, I reported the situation on radio and called one of the Government and informed him, We started the investigation about the gang called Clandestine Mob And we will start asking the gang members at jail about their gang and base location and other information that we need to catch the gang called Clandestine Mob.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TLMJUbt

@The-Best1 said in World Farming Supply - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #52
Division: Delivery Man
Participants: @Side
Story: On this beautiful and sunny morning when i was sitting in my house after a minutes i got a call from a man and he told me to help him to delivery some things to his family becuase he live in LV and his family in whetstone and then i went to his house (in LV) and when we arrived he told me to carry the foods ect... then we went to his family and when we arrived we start to carry them to the house and when we done he thanked me and he gave me some money then i went to my house.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
02/07/2020
Type of the Activity : Respondiendo a SR, Responding JB, Patrolling Segurity VIP
Members online : @VayraN @kellerman @Ilya116 @Lescano @SAFP-Stone @Rocoso @Matheus
SS

https://imgur.com/gallery/vL6PkJG

alt text
07/02/2020

Type of the Activity: Responding BR and meeting

Members online: @VayraN @kellerman @Ilya116 @Lescano @SAFP-Stone @Rocoso @Matheus @Rocoso @Lescano @leveron1995 @Jemmyx46 and me

SS:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jvpy7yi