should i come back?

Acez

so everyday im talking about myself why im annoying the players why im still alive in this world i want to die and something. since i started playing SAES alot of THOUGHTS i've received this is the more thoughts i got - OMG JUDE IS MARTIN HE IS MULTIACCOUNTING another one was HEY ARE YOU MARTIN? BECAUSE YOUR PAST NICKNAMES WAS MARTIN ..ETC..... and all of my answer to that was NO IM NOT MARTIN IM JUDE im saying that alot of times but they still don't believe me. sometimes im praying before applying to any organizations even i made a new im praying to get it a SUCCESSFULL ORGANIZATION.... but i couldn't make it ... why? because alot of people hates me. why? yeah i admit that i annoy some players but it doesnt mean that you will hate me? no its not. annoying is a part of being a human . you admit that you annoy a player since. or in real life. and all i want to say to those people a make them annoy is a big SORRY. i will not annoy you again. sometimes when i ask people like "hey can we party i need to talk with you" and they reply "YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING KID" .. that sentence hurt me so much. i know that it's just a game. but im crying sometimes when im getting bullied like " I HATE YOU" "YOU SUCK" "YOU NOOB" that words hurt me so much. yeah now im making this topic im little bit crying because i made alot of mistakes you you guys. now it's time to say SORRY TO ALL OF YOU. we can be friends but please don't hurt me like that . yeah i admit im 15years old and you saying why im crying? because i have a soul and i have a heart i can feel the things that can hurt me. Thats all thankyou for your time.

-Jude

Just stop

If you're not banned, no one is stopping you from playing on this server. Just stay quiet and don't speak a lot in the main chat (stupid shit) and try to remain in one gang for quite some time (maybe a lower gang) build up a better reputation and then go for the higher stuff

@Jude-Obiasca said in should i come back?:

so everyday im talking about myself why im annoying the players why im still alive in this world i want to die and something. since i started playing SAES alot of THOUGHTS i've received this is the more thoughts i got - OMG JUDE IS MARTIN HE IS MULTIACCOUNTING another one was HEY ARE YOU MARTIN? BECAUSE YOUR PAST NICKNAMES WAS MARTIN ..ETC..... and all of my answer to that was NO IM NOT MARTIN IM JUDE im saying that alot of times but they still don't believe me. sometimes im praying before applying to any organizations even i made a new im praying to get it a SUCCESSFULL ORGANIZATION.... but i couldn't make it ... why? because alot of people hates me. why? yeah i admit that i annoy some players but it doesnt mean that you will hate me? no its not. annoying is a part of being a human . you admit that you annoy a player since. or in real life. and all i want to say to those people a make them annoy is a big SORRY. i will not annoy you again. sometimes when i ask people like "hey can we party i need to talk with you" and they reply "YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING KID" .. that sentence hurt me so much. i know that it's just a game. but im crying sometimes when im getting bullied like " I HATE YOU" "YOU SUCK" "YOU NOOB" that words hurt me so much. yeah now im making this topic im little bit crying because i made alot of mistakes you you guys. now it's time to say SORRY TO ALL OF YOU. we can be friends but please don't hurt me like that . yeah i admit im 15years old and you saying why im crying? because i have a soul and i have a heart i can feel the things that can hurt me. Thats all thankyou for your time.

-Jude

Take this as a advice from me, don't be sad if some cunts are annoying you or wishing bad things to you, they do that because they didn't get respected by anyone so when they become important ingame they think that they are respected irl, if you are Martin or not, no need to hide yourself, if I did multi account I will not hide that and I will say that i'm multi accounting, like i'm tamsouh all are bullying me and i don't give a fuck, I don't answer them, I answer them only if they didn't keep the limits and they started talking about families, if they bully you or talk about your family don't make anyone tell you to shut up, like if i'm in a organization and I got insulted by my family, I wont shut up, I will talk too, Listen Jude, SAES is a cancer community and admins knows that, even admins are cancer sometimes, they are not dealing with the toxic players and i'm saying that to every player/admin, just go to hell if you will keep annoying everyone and keep hating people and wishing them a bad wishes, if you do this, you can just shut the fuck up and go to hell, Jude if you insulted back that doesn't mean you are toxic or something like that, you are just defending yourself, I defend myself and none can do anything to me without being raped, when I fight with someone I don't make a big thing I don't make a topic talking about that, I did sometime a topic about leaving SAES but then I said why should I let the game that I love just because some cunts doesn't like me, haters gonna hate man, just tell them to fuck off and don't be sad Jude, you can come back to SAES or you can let it for ever, it's your choice but I will be here always and none can force me to do anything, just once again, i'm saying to every admin and player, if you are a admin, if you are anything important (for you) in this server and you bully everyone with your bad wishes on them or you insult their family, just fuck off and go to hell :) Jude, last thing to say, don't make anyone to force you on anything, i'm like you getting bullied and I don't give a simple fuck, I can defend myself and I expect that from you too.
Regards,
VayraN.

@Markus you know what hurt feels like? you don't know right? because you don't get BULLIED or get received HURT WORDS. what if we switch a humanity ? me as you and you as me. you'll feel what hurt is. you dont get hurt because you are FAMOUS and got too many REPUTATION. me i jsut got 5-10 reputation and all of it is by my friends. all i just want is SUPPORT. and REPUTATION to all of you. you know what i mean? i want you all to be my friends. and always HERE for me. and if you don't want to help me then just don't talk to me. you are just making me more hurt. you don't know my life bro i got so many problems. and you'll say you don't care? ofcourse you will. because you HATE ME and DONT SUPPORT ME. bro all i want is PEACE and HAPPY FRIENDS. i hope you understand what i mean to say. thankyou.

@VayraN said in should i come back?:

-Jude

Take this as a advice from me, don't be sad if some cunts are annoying you or wishing bad things to you, they do that because they didn't get respected by anyone so when they become important ingame they think that they are respected irl, if you are Martin or not, no need to hide yourself, if I did multi account I will not hide that and I will say that i'm multi accounting, like i'm tamsouh all are bullying me and i don't give a fuck, I don't answer them, I answer them only if they didn't keep the limits and they started talking about families, if they bully you or talk about your family don't make anyone tell you to shut up, like if i'm in a organization and I got insulted by my family, I wont shut up, I will talk too, Listen Jude, SAES is a cancer community and admins knows that, even admins are cancer sometimes, they are not dealing with the toxic players and i'm saying that to every player/admin, just go to hell if you will keep annoying everyone and keep hating people and wishing them a bad wishes, if you do this, you can just shut the fuck up and go to hell, Jude if you insulted back that doesn't mean you are toxic or something like that, you are just defending yourself, I defend myself and none can do anything to me without being raped, when I fight with someone I don't make a big thing I don't make a topic talking about that, I did sometime a topic about leaving SAES but then I said why should I let the game that I love just because some cunts doesn't like me, haters gonna hate man, just tell them to fuck off and don't be sad Jude, you can come back to SAES or you can let it for ever, it's your choice but I will be here always and none can force me to do anything, just once again, i'm saying to every admin and player, if you are a admin, if you are anything important (for you) in this server and you bully everyone with your bad wishes on them or you insult their family, just fuck off and go to hell :) Jude, last thing to say, don't make anyone to force you on anything, i'm like you getting bullied and I don't give a simple fuck, I can defend myself and I expect that from you too.
Regards,
VayraN.

hey tamsou/vayran/my friend xd thankyou for your advice all i just want is PEACE and HAPPY friends/family. they all don't know what im waying at. i have so many problems about family.

-Jude

Regards,
VayraN.

hey tamsou/vayran/my friend xd thankyou for your advice all i just want is PEACE and HAPPY friends/family. they all don't know what im waying at. i have so many problems about family.

All has a problem, I have many problems in my life and I don't care anymore about the games and cunts

-Jude

Regards,
VayraN.

All has a problem, I have many problems in my life and I don't care anymore about the games and cunts

xd let's talk in pm. i'll tell you all my secrets ;/

-Jude

Regards,
VayraN.

xd let's talk in pm. i'll tell you all my secrets ;/

Don't tell me, don't trust anyone about anything, the world is changed af and it's not good anymore and you don't know what does the people do behind your back.

You know that making such a fuss about this whole thing is what makes people annoyed right? Stop making these topics, go online and play the fucking game. It is that easy, just don't be an annoying kid. And honestly, if you annoy someone and get a reply back, that is really your own fault. You can be respectful to people without licking their butts. You are just an insecure teenager and need to have some advice. Just start playing and behave, stop making these topics, it is really pathetic. Good luck with all, you should stop whining like this and just play already.

@Markus you know what hurt feels like? you don't know right? because you don't get BULLIED or get received HURT WORDS. what if we switch a humanity ? me as you and you as me. you'll feel what hurt is. you dont get hurt because you are FAMOUS and got too many REPUTATION. me i jsut got 5-10 reputation and all of it is by my friends. all i just want is SUPPORT. and REPUTATION to all of you. you know what i mean? i want you all to be my friends. and always HERE for me. and if you don't want to help me then just don't talk to me. you are just making me more hurt. you don't know my life bro i got so many problems. and you'll say you don't care? ofcourse you will. because you HATE ME and DONT SUPPORT ME. bro all i want is PEACE and HAPPY FRIENDS. i hope you understand what i mean to say. thankyou.

Reputation doesnt matter, people get hurt in real life. Want people to like you? You cant, people dont like each other, they are driven by fear or by needs, so to be more 'liked' dont beg for it but just dont give a fuck, take their words and shove them up their arse. You want to be accepted? Tell yourself what can I offer them to accept me, a prayer wont and acting like a victim doesnt. 80% of the people here dont even know who martin and jude are if u wouldnt say i am not martin, that makes people think that u are martin. Do you know how many people here give a shit fuck if you leave or if u play? Zero. Thats how the world works, you are just turning urself into a meme, delete this topic and tell people to fuck off. @SNome @Human_ go afk in a corner u useless cums

@Skerdi said in should i come back?:

Reputation doesnt matter, people get hurt in real life. Want people to like you? You cant, people dont like each other, they are driven by fear or by needs, so to be more 'liked' dont beg for it but just dont give a fuck, take their words and shove them up their arse. You want to be accepted? Tell yourself what can I offer them to accept me, a prayer wont and acting like a victim doesnt. 80% of the people here dont even know who martin and jude are if u wouldnt say i am not martin, that makes people think that u are martin. Do you know how many people here give a shit fuck if you leave or if u play? Zero. Thats how the world works, ur just turning urself into a meme, delete this topic and tell people to fuck off. @SNome @Human_ go afk in a corner u useless cums

I agree with you, finally someone is saying a useful word

Damn. Seems like this game is getting to you too much lol. The internet is toxic and that's a reality you should accept. Take the good out of it and leave the bad ones. Ignore bullies and enjoy playing as long as you can. Good luck on joining the organization you want to join!

@Kybali0n said in should i come back?:

why u ask if u should come back, come if u want lol :D its up on u only, not in us

Maybe he is sad and he doesn't want to play because of the toxic cunts like you ? think first why he is posting the topic before you comment, you and other toxic players are the reasons to make the players hate SAES... grow up guys lol