ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results

Joshbond

@blazzey said in ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results:

So, hear me out fam.
Clear most of the roster and you're set. Peace.

As stated above we appreciate all feedback, this being more blunt then constructive. As much as clearing the roster is seem as an 'easy' task, it really is not. We don't want to just through members out but instead help them develop. At ICE we accept that someone people are not as skilled as others but as long as they follow the server rules and our squad rules and are willing to learn/develop. Then we have no issue with that at all, we will support these types of members as best as possible.

So if you are referring to particular people @BlaZZey please do not hesitate to pm me with those peoples names and what you believe they have done wrong.

Thanks,

Josh

Never give up, Work harder on teaching your members everything, care more about the RPs and teamwork, Don't just kick members like that as blazzey said, Teach them and put them on very hard tests, give everyone tasks for weeks, and I'm sure that you'll start to be shown as a "Professional" squad, Best of luck.

Listen josh, This is gonna hard to understand but..
Sometimes you can try so hard at something. Sometimes you can be so prepared, and still fail. And every time you fail, it's painful, it causes sadness, and especially it causes disappointment. I've often said a man's character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You never give up, you pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on. You adabt, you overcome, that is what I believe!

-=(blue)Legendary Sentences from John Cena.=-
taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAGxiA4p2Q

ICE is a new Squad in the field it's normal to make mistakes as it's the begining of it parcour/career, all you have to do is to search for Experienced/usefull/active and Creative members, make it harder to join by adding more tests so you can recruit the best also i don't agree with the first comment about the members don't kick anyone you can reach the glory with those members,okay, sit them down Explain where you are at. be blunt,be upfront and give them the simple plan of how you're gonna get things back on track. Don't sugar coat it.you give it to them straight.

Wish you follow my advices and succeed. -=(blue,blue)#ICE_FOR_LVL5=- -=(red)DON'T GIVE UP!!!!=-

Dear @Joshbond ,
if you really want a constructive feedback then listen from a 2 years experienced SAPA officer( instructor and tester ) ,first of all you really need an English speaking members, seriously man no offense at all but the truth is that your VL does not even know how to speak a proper understandable English, the second thing is like what @Mrwan said, the best thing you can do to " filter " your members is by doing weekly and monthly tasks like ( tests,applications and so on ), the last thing i'm going to say is please don't take anything from what i said offensively i just like to say the truth, Good luck and have fun in your squad.

P.S: feel free to contact me on DC or in game if you want any help.

Respectfully,

FireFox

@firefox said in ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results:

Dear @Joshbond ,
if you really want a constructive feedback then listen from a 2 years experienced SAPA officer( instructor and tester ) ,first of all you really need an English speaking members, seriously man no offense at all but the truth is that your VL does not even know how to speak a proper understandable English, the second thing is like what @Mrwan said, the best thing you can do to " filter " your members is by doing weekly and monthly tasks like ( tests,applications and so on ), the last thing i'm going to say is please don't take anything from what i said offensively i just like to say the truth, Good luck and have fun in your squad.

P.S: feel free to contact me on DC or in game if you want any help.

Respectfully,

FireFox

Dear FireFox, thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that I have been on saes for around 6-7 years, I am British, so English is my first language...

I appreciate that James's English is not the best but people have to start somewhere and James's English is improving slowly. This is why I am part of ICE's leadership team, to assist them with communication and also share my knowledge and experience with them.

The idea of doing weekly/monthly tests to ensure our members are active and up to scratch is something that I want to and need to discuss with the other HQ members. So I can assure you that this is something we will hope to implement in the near future.

Dear @FireFox i did not want to get involved in this chat that @Joshbond has open .but from the time you involved my name i must unfortunately Respond to you. you don't have the rights criticize me because You Don't Know Me.about my English its to be my first language because i am Australian form Sydney. finish school and college.second i must remind you mate that this is only one game and not in real life to qualify police academy or army.Most are kids and want to pass their time having fun and Do not judge mate. and about your 2 years experienced SAPA instructor and tester this is all bullshit like i told you this is only one game that's all.and about how we write in the chat game and some times we make wrong spelling this can happen because we are driving one car or me some time i for get to put on my glasses..and you speak about the VL . James OK i will inform you that the VL James is the creator owner of ice mate.unfortunately we don't have the right to have 2 leaders in 5 ranking so i decided to have SAM.so next mind your own business and don't be one stupid and behaved like one child asshole .
alt text

@james said in ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results:

Dear @FireFox i did not want to get involved in this chat that @Joshbond has open .but from the time you involved my name i must unfortunately Respond to you. you don't have the rights criticize me because You Don't Know Me.about my English its to be my first language because i am Australian form Sydney. finish school and college.second i must remind you mate that this is only one game and not in real life to qualify police academy or army.Most are kids and want to pass their time having fun and Do not judge mate. and about your 2 years experienced SAPA instructor and tester this is all bullshit like i told you this is only one game that's all.and about how we write in the chat game and some times we make wrong spelling this can happen because we are driving one car or me some time i for get to put on my glasses..and you speak about the VL . James OK i will inform you that the VL James is the creator owner of ice mate.unfortunately we don't have the right to have 2 leaders in 5 ranking so i decided to have SAM.so next mind your own business and don't be one stupid and behaved like one child asshole .
alt text

And there you go. With such a VL ICE will end up really far.

@BlaZZey Is completelly correct in it's statement. Starting is hard for any squad... No matter how many experienced and good members get involved in it, but when your VL can afford creating such a state of art like the one I just quoted... Getting somewhere will be a tough path.

@starwars said in ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results:

@james said in ICE's Response to Organisation Application Results:

alt text

And there you go. With such a VL ICE will end up really far.

@BlaZZey Is completely correct in it's statement. Starting is hard for any squad... No matter how many experienced and good members get involved in it, but when your VL can afford creating such a state of art like the one I just quoted... Getting somewhere will be a tough path.

@James i'm not going to reply to what you wrote since starwars has already did.

@James it was your fault and Sam just if you was realy strict in the test of join... u was giving players 3/ 5 chance sometime they fail more than 10 times but u accept them ... you accept player didn't even know what is RP / Activity ... also you do not learn them / help them ... ( no respect btw the members no one like the other / rank up them always also if they have 0 RP / Activity .... ICE didn't regroupe only if SAM or you join and call them ) giving HQ for sux player like " Winstone "