• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: [VeC]Latinoo

Account name: carbon12

Primary Language: Spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2017

Current S/G/C and rank: Vandalos de el Coronas - Level 0

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I only had one adminjail, for avoid the arrest, cuz the second adminjail was removed by SAES HQ.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a group specialized in medicine and was created with the purpose of helping and curing the citizens of San Andras, since the hospitals did not have the necessary resources. And the diseases were getting worse and worse.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 1-2 weeks ago.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You cant, help criminals or cops, as paramedic.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You can't go to the SR, you have to stay, in the ambulance.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? With respect, and apologize for the mistake to never making it again.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because, the other days I was bussy, with exams IRL.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? One of my strengths is to help when someone needs it. and one, of my big weaknesses is I'm a bit impatient.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well, I'm an active person, I'm also an empathic person, I'll always be willing to help anyone who needs it and also, I'll post a lot of activity for SAM.

In 6 days, you managed to patrol/go on shit for a total of 90 mins which is 1.5 hours.
believe me, if it is about patrol counts and posts, prefer making the group a public spawn. Posting less than 30 to 35mins patrol is useless and won't be counted as activity.