Account name: mahdimokni123456
Primary Language: Arabic
Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: About 2 years
Current S/G/C and rank: The pirus & lvl2
Other RP groups you're in:
N/A
2- Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):

Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM or to be more Specific San Andreas Medics roleplay connected with helping all Infected at San Andreas and it is the first dedicated team of medics in the server .
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most
Who founded SAM? Joe is the founder of this groupe.
Who is the current leader? Mr. Marko
For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I did not play much because of doing some activities for other groups and for the gang, but in the last few days I played as a paramedic after noticing that the number of killings increased
Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: heal people who are injured .
Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not ram people and/or vehicles with Ambulance.
Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I am sure I can do group activities because I am very active on the server, I play about 5-10 hours a day

alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? respect the new things or any decision they have made so that I can learn from my mistake and fix it.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? To be clear, I think I have gained enough experience now and I can help a lot for this group

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? As for my main strengths, I am respectful to all San Andreas players, and mature on the server, I have leadership skills and I am good at teamwork ... And certainly I have weaknesses like all people, including Lag sometimes.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because I am an active member on the server,and Because I obey the server rules and rules.