Bringing balance to SAES and improving some RP elements

Cookie

Question

Ever since I've returned to SAES:RPG after a long break I've experienced numerous Bank and Store robberies. But I have been able to participate in 0 until the end simply because SWAT troopers, DE agents, and regular cops bust through the front door drugged up swinging their One-Hit,Frame Dropping, Insta-Jailing weapons. Not that I mind getting sent to jail after accumulating stars, but having no ability to fight back is what frustrated me. When I asked Daryl about why the cop side is so overpowered he simply replied with:
" Well your side has numbers ". While it is true that gangs outnumber squads, it is also true that squad members have access to many class specific weapons that make it easier for them to stop robberies and perform arrests. I am talking about the tazer,rubber bullets and the police batton.I don't want to make this too long so I will say the things that sound realistic enough and easy to implement.
1.Make it so every bullet and type of ammoniton the cops have is made of rubber and applies the slow debuff.Also make the slow effects stack. 1 hit-10% ; 2 hits-20% 3 hits-30%... and so forth.

2.Remove Kill Arrest from the game as it is completely unnececary and frustrating.

3.Think of a punishment for the guys selling drugs to cops near the bank entrances.

I had a lot more things in mind when I made this topic but if we can discuss these 2 things for now, who knows maybe there will come a time for the other ideas to be added.

Everything below is simply ideas to be discussed as they are not yet ready to be considered suggestions for implementation.

The one thing I had in mind when I made this topic was the creation of a gauge/meter which pops up when a cop is nearby a person with stars. I had the idea that instead of insta jailing them, filling up the meter by damaging/tazing/beating them up would create a time window in which A:The person could fight back B:The cop would fill up the meter which would immobilize the player and make him vulnerable to another mechanic that I thought could be implemented, namely the handcuffs. When a player's hands are cuffed he is sent to jail. The cuffing should take no more than 2 seconds and once it is done you are teleported to the nearest jail. Now here are some suggestions as to how the gauge should fill up:

Batton: 35-40-45% on hit fill. For many years the batton has been the strongest weapon if a certain criteria is met(having stars) and having it fill up the gauge by this much should keep the feel of it being a powerful tool for arresting people.( Also this is fair because it is a melee weapon)

Tazer: 30-35% fill / 30% on hit slow. Since you are basically shot with electricity the slow should be greater than the one you recieve by rubber ammo.

Every other weapon: 10-15-20% on hit fill / 5-10-15% on hit slow. You are getting hit by rubber at high velocity, getting hit alot hurts more, simple logic.

There have been no answers to this question yet