bring back the old sentinel

Markus

Question

bring back the old sentinel mod and handling, it was actually a car you could drift with too and drive regularly

the current mod is pure dog shit, has no suspension system and is generally trash (handling too)

so please, bring back the old mod & handling

@SAES-Developer

16 answers to this question

I take that a no?

also to answer your question; we're not making decisions based on community votes for everything. there are some content updates where we give community power to decide what gets added or removed, but that's not the case here.
in this case it's the development team who has the final say. you have no obligation other than to suggest and try to reason with devs to get them to implement changes.

I advise you get rid of this demanding attitude and profanity if you'd like any further suggestions considered. remember, everyone in SAES clan, its development team and its leadership are all volunteers. please don't take this message for granted.
thank you for understanding. have a nice day.

@Tut-Greco said in bring back the old sentinel:

I take that a no?

also to answer your question; we're not making decisions based on community votes for everything. there are some content updates where we give community power to decide what gets added or removed, but that's not the case here.
in this case it's the development team who has the final say. you have no obligation other than to suggest and try to reason with devs to get them to implement changes.

I advise you get rid of this demanding attitude and profanity if you'd like any further suggestions considered. remember, everyone in SAES clan, its development team and its leadership are all volunteers. please don't take this message for granted.
thank you for understanding. have a nice day.

ok but why is this not coming back

in my reply I did not deny its return, merely informed you that the mod would not come with its previous custom handling and base vehicle.
would you still want it added?

i would like the old mod and handeling added back, it was perfect and had no need to be touched because as i said, it was literally the only car you could use to drive around the city but also hit a nice drift if you felt like it

what was even the reason behind the removal of the mod and handeling

I don't recall the exact reason for the mod removal but likely due to the mod's visual and technical state. handling was OP and is the reason for it not being added again.

constructive feedback regarding current vehicle handlings are welcome!

I don't recall the exact reason for the mod removal but likely due to the mod's visual and technical state. handling was OP and is the reason for it not being added again.

constructive feedback regarding current vehicle handlings are welcome!

op in what way, did someone file a report or sth, many cars are op rn but why remove them, just ends the fun for us