Pazoo's Application

~[Section A: Personal Information:]~(lime)

Nickname: [AA]Pazoo
Account name: pokila
Primary Language: Arabic
Since when have you been playing on SAES: RPG: since 2018
Current S/G/C and rank: AA Lvl 1, TMH Racer, Cunning Stunts rookie and rTECH racer
Other RP groups you're in: None
Past groups you were involved in: (Include reason for departure): None
Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Banned and admin jailed only as a joke by Tilong so I can say that I didnt receive any punishments
alt text

~[ Section B: General Questionnaire:]~(lime)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM or to be more Specific San Andreas Medics roleplay connected with helping San Andreas Citizens and providing to them specialized medical care with a professional team of medics that have been chosen around the whole SA to offer to the San Andreas Citizens many good kinds of Medical Services around San Andreas
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most
Who founded SAM? Joe is the founder of San Andreas Medics
Who is the current leader? Marko
For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: To be honest, not that much because I was providing my whole time to the other groups such as doing activity etc..
Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: you cant spawn as a medic while you are wanted
Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: you are forbidden to enter into the sr maker/you are not allowed to help criminals to escape from cops because u need to act your role as a Paramedic
Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ? : well I'm playing SAES every day over 5-6 hours and I provide half of my time to the groups activities
alt text

~[Section C : Aptitudes:]~(lime)

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? : like most of the medics I will not disobey one of my superior but On the contrary, I will keep listening to him carefully and I will respect each criticism given
2. Why exactly are you applying today? : As you see I didn't take a part in a Roleplay Group but I have been participating in many Kinds of Role Plays so I found SAM the best Starting Point.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? : Well, I see one of my strengths being a respectful guy who knows how to communicate with his teammates Plus Im mature and I have others strengths related with the game like shooting especially with the sniper, Driving etc. And being nervous too fast is my biggest weakness I couldnt remove this bad attitude and Im still trying to deal with it till this moment
4. Why should we accept you to our team? : I have been working a lot these days on Role plays which makes me gain a good knowledge on the way of doing them and I will keep trying every single day to upgrade my own RP skills. This is why you must take me into consideration.

Greetings, Dr.Pazoo
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been ~[accepted]~(lime,green) to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!

^[alt text]

Regards,
Johnny English
San Andreas Medics Vice Commissioner