Fire Academy Application - Glayd - 26.08.2019 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Glayd

Username: Pasha656

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/S San Andreas Federal Police

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? about year and my rank is commander

Current groups: SAM,rTECH and SAPA

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? yes

Tell us something about yourself: hello, my name is Pasha but everyone know me as Glayd, i'm 17 years old and i'm still studying in a high schoo so that's the last year in my poor school. I have joined to the server in 2013 year and i'm still here playing...

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? yes, i do.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? yes, i do.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? yes, i do.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? yes, i do.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? rp/driving

What are your weaknesses? sometimes i have a troubles with my internet he can turn off for a few secs/mins

Why do you want to join the SAFD? i'm thrice tried join to safd 2 times applied and one time at live recruitment i have reached 2 stage of rec but i think i didn't passed a voting stage so i get a denied, and now recruitment status again opened, and i'm still interested joining to safd and i like their job and i think now luck will be on my side.

Why do you want to join the academy? Before i'll become a real firefighter i should join to academy and learn each aspects of their hard job.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? everything what firefighter should to know

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: G_D
Date: 26.08.2019

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

28th August, 2019

Applicant, @Glayd

Thanks once again for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos

• 2 weeks later...