Fire Academy Application - AntiRug - 21.08.2019 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: ETF|AntiRug|vL (You will usually see me with this tag on)

Username: AntiRug

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Thomas.Garcia- This is my Police RP name, or my government name.

Current G/S I am currently the Vice Leader Of The Emergency Task Force.

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? I have been apart of the Emergency Task force since the day it was launched, Which was on the 10th of June, 2019, and i am the Vice Leader.

Current groups: I am currently apart of - SAPA, ProCops

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: The only time i have had a run it with the admins, was when i had just joined the server and wasn't fully aware of the rules. I had park arrested a person and an admin decided to adminjail me. Since then i have only had positive conversations with the admins.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes. i will have enough time to participate in any activity, any time.

Tell us something about yourself: Ola, my name is Thomas, but ingame i am known as AntiRug. I began playing this server when my brother convinced me to try it. After a few minutes of playing SAES, i immediately fell in love and have been progressing myself everyday. Ive gotten to meet alot of cool people on the server such as me great bud @Vennelle Who ive recently began a new squad with called the Emergency Task Force. We have achieved level 1 and are currently working towards that level 2 podium. Besides MTA, i enjoy spending time with the loved ones around me, and boxing is also a major factor of my life. I began boxing around two years ago, and it has helped me gain self confidence and improved my body overall.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes, i do. I personally dont believe in such phrase ''better than someone else'', because each player chooses a different path than the other players, weather its being a criminal or a cop. He will also choose in which groups he would like to be in, just because a different player doesn't choose the same group does not mean he is in any way shape of form, worse than the other player.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, i do!

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, i do!

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes, i do!

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? My strengths are communicating with other players, since i have been on the server enough to get to know these people. My braveness never disapoints, Also i count myself to be a decent driver. :)

What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are that i will always attempt to be friendly with everyone, but if a unknown persons starts insulting me or being a retard in general, i may have a short temper to say the least. :)

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I wish to join SAFD because it would be something different than the standard life i am currently living. If my mates are offline and there is nobody to assist me on my patrols, i and spawn as a Firefighter, throw on Radio SA, and relax while i extinguish some vehicles.

Why do you want to join the academy? I wish to join the academy because i would like to learn how the Group itself is evolved. I have almost zero experience when it comes to being a firefighter, and i wish to change that by joining.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I would love to learn all the nooks and cranies when it comes to being a skilled firefighter.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 21/08/2019

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

23rd August, 2019

Applicant, @AntiRug

Thanks once again for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos