Fire Academy Application -Zlatan- 21/08/2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Zlatan

Username: doris

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: savino

Current G/S The Company

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? for a month and half , Level 1

Current groups: KC

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: 1 time due to arrest avoid''

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? sure

Tell us something about yourself: well my name is noureddine im from tunisia 21 yrs old studying at faculty i love online games and i adore football ,my favourite team is manchester united .

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? yes

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? teamwork , rp , sociable , and a mature player .

What are your weaknesses? well i can say no weaknesses .

Why do you want to join the SAFD? i rly like the fight fighter irl i think its a noble job i want to live the role in game .

Why do you want to join the academy? to learn more about fire fighters the job the role in the academy to have new relations as well .

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? i want to learn how a fire fighter spent his time patrolling and defending ppl from fire and do rescue missions .

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: Zlatan
Date: 21/08/2019

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

24th August, 2019

Applicant, @savino

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos