Primary Language: english

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) health my dream is to help those who have been involved in accidents and who have been injured by a gun who have been left behind in a car and on. personally i'm active and besides i'm quick-witted and i can help patients with driving skill is good and rp steps.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM .Medic

Who is the current leader? Docter marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Specifically played medic ut 29 days

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: help people who needs you

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Dont ram people with ambulance car/do not help criminals to escape cops

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: well im a active player i play like 6h h in the day i will post a lot of activity and RPs and i will do my best to join SAM,

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i will not say anything if i get a criticism i just lissten to what he said and i will learn from my mistake and corrrect it,

Why exactly are you applying today? i always wanted to join a group and ifound that SAM s RolePlaying is good and im a rp lover so i decide to apply to join this team,

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Well im a good shooter and as a paramedic i know how to RP with the victim and im a respectful player but sometimes when i got low fps or ping i get angry a bit.

Why should we accept you to our team?** i will help SAM as impossible i can and i am active and a good driver like if a victim need help fast i can drive with no dm and i know how to work with all types of accidents, also i love to help people.