The absurdity of SAES patch changes (cops, taser vs m4, ping)

kajobecha2

Question

~[At the beginning I would like to thank the Programmer and administrators for taking care of our server. :) It gives us a lot of joy and you deserve respect, but:]~(orange,red,blueviolet,navy) @SAES-Developer

PING ~[Lets start ping players and the server. This is one of the main arteries of our gameplay. Ping is like time in the real world, it should be equal for everyone, but he is not.]~(purple,maroon,orange)

alt text
VS___

alt text

Explanation Problem 1: ~[The negative effects of having a large ping are felt by all people playing on the server. Shots fired from m4 are uneven, dense, and their flight path cannot be predicted. In the case of a sniper rifle, the arrows converge and cause permanent stunning, sometimes damage can be obtained after escaping around the corner.]~(maroon,sienna,green,sienna,teal,green,maroon)

alt text
alt text
Who doesn't like the ping of CDC members? sometimes a hit is not enough (blood after zooming in on the picture) (This is in the form of a joke, not personally.). :stuck_out_tongue:

Explanation Problem 2: ~[Big ping causes and multiplies bugs in using basic weapons not only m4, snipe and combat shotgun but also like a taser: There are several situations when the taser does not work: If someone make a jump, at the beginning of the animation and at the end of it is '' resistant '', if someone is too close to the policeman who makes the shot, or just someone has ping 300+ and use telerpots. My stun gun is too short range. To effectively incapacitate such a person. The officer must shoot in the shadow of that person where she was 2 seconds ago, not where she is now. Sometimes you can observe swimming on the floor or dmg from the air.]~(maroon,green,sienna,teal,maroon,sienna,green)

alt text

Recent changes 1: ~[During using m4, combat shotgun, snipe intensify all these bugs and add new ones. A person who have a ping when using a sniper rifle or shotgun muffles a policeman in such a way that he cannot make a move. When using Spachoron for jumping on sr. He feels like a criminal who has 20 policemen next to him. One shot stuns me for the next shot, which is as if I had died of one shot in my direction. Bah! In such a sytiation, the Criminalist has an easier ;) ... Half of the Tasers will make a bugs when shooting in favor of the criminal. Policeman has to fight criminals ping and even clever maneuvering equals receiving dmg.]~(sienna,olive,maroon,teal,sienna,green,sienna)

M4 can kill Policeman during 2s.

Combat shotgun - Policeman is stun in 50% of cases '' One shot = die ''
Snipe - Policeman is stun in 50% of cases '' One shot = die ''
Where is Skill here?

More bugs to the detriment of policemen:

~[1. I used a police stick x2: A Groove stood there unhindered.]~(orange,lime)
alt text
2. ~[What to do in such cases? Now there is a new bug '' the criminal is wedging in the vehicle wreck '' - recently Licano had such a bug. : D]~(orange,lime)
alt text
3. ~[Police truncheon does not work in 50% like someone '' levitating above the ground after using a]~(yellow,green) taser ''.
4. ~[The police baton does not work sometime as someone reloads the gun, or runs.]~(yellow,lime)

Summary:

1. ~[Where is the skill here?

2. For so many years, no one has changed shotugn, snipe, m4 on such a scale. Suddenly, as most SAES members passed into the life of criminals, there is no one to defend the Policemans against such absurd ideas.

3. There is no point in doing a simple questionnaire '' Do you want to kill policemen in 2 seconds '' - Yes! "Most are criminals"]~(maroon,olive,green,sienna,green,sienna,sienna,maroon,maroon,maroon,green)

~[If you want the police not to take over all the SR, motivate some criminals to act, there are often AFK on SR.]~(maroon,blue)
alt text

~[Introduce reasonable solutions regarding squads and the number of policemen, so that there are not too many of them in a certain period of time.]~(blue,maroon,sienna,navy)
alt text

Thank you @ESO , @Piem , @Licano for your help in this matter

Cops can literally put criminals out of commission for 3 minutes and 30 seconds during bankrobs for example, just by doing the same thing as they do - killing them. If a criminal kills a cop, he's gonna be back in 30 seconds.
Not to mention that cop spawns are often dangerously close to criminal areas, for example the LV bank.
None of this is a problem. Cops, considering their small numbers, need certain advantages to make the game fair and playable for everyone.
This is why you have a tazer, which can disable a criminal for god knows how long, you have a shotgun, which can reduce their speed considerably, and a nightstick, which can teleport them into jail with a single hit.
All the tools that criminals can use, cops can also use, in jails and bankrobs.

Not to mention the fact that criminals are often not cooperating with each other, but instead go as a lone wolf, while I see members from different squads working together.

You CANNOT win 100% of the time in an online game. Sometimes you're going to have to accept loss.

@kajobecha2 you've been given your answers regarding this.

It's probably easier to shoot in front of the direction he is walking/running, as he would have moved in that direction before YOUR client has received the update on his position.

I don't see how this topic can go any further.

@Brophy, @GirlyPrimis I have 20k arrests: D I don't suck it out of my finger. He shoots after the person who has the ping, not in front of him. I have no idea why MTA, compares the screens of 2 people, and the priority is the one with higher ping, but it is so ...

Ping is determined by the distance of a player's network to the hosted server. Since the server is hosted in the UK, it is logical that people from western Europe experience lower ping than people from East Asia or South and North America. Also, the Internet speed plays a role in the ping, but you can not change ping because its a distance thing.

@Bone , @Brophy @Thing, @Rzz0

But you can apply a lot of tricks with your own network or with the network to which you connect to improve this ping. I write, I do not hurt ping alone, but that he duplicates errors as they are. A person who has 300 ping, more often does not work on police taser and police stick. I am still wondering what happened to the weapons on SAES, whether there was Direct update or whether they changed the animation slightly. I have no idea but it works differently.

@kajobecha2 said in The absurdity of SAES patch changes (cops, taser vs m4, ping):

I am still wondering what happened to the weapons on SAES, whether there was Direct update or whether they changed the animation slightly. I have no idea but it works differently.

As said by our developers there is nothing changed on weapons if you feel unsure feel free to ask in MTA discord/forums if they applied changes on named weapons https://mtasa.com/discord