Autorun

Scorpyo

Question

Its not running for all time @Henry you can stop it but pressing again the button and still you will be the one the controling

@Zei do you get tired from pressing a button otherwise your whole point makes no sense, since the use of button has different advantages.

To finish what i said on zei comment the presence of the button is not there to encourage laziness, you can find such ability in different games all around the world as its not a bot that will lead instead of you its just running while you control and its useful

@Filex said in Autorun:

Its not running for all time @Henry you can stop it but pressing again the button and still you will be the one the controling

@Zei do you get tired from pressing a button otherwise your whole point makes no sense, since the use of button has different advantages.

To finish what i said on zei comment the presence of the button is not there to encourage laziness, you can find such ability in different games all around the world as its not a bot that will lead instead of you its just running while you control and its useful

I have never seen this in a game like GTA and shooter games and don't see the purpose of it

@Filex said in Autorun:

Bruh its not even logic , if a cop chases me i'll just autorun forever and nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops , its not logic for the gameplay man font forget RPG server ^^

@Zei said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

Bruh its not even logic , if a cop chases me i'll just autorun forever and nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops , its not logic for the gameplay man font forget RPG server ^^

Nothing different from keeping ur hand on space nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops

@Tut-Greco said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

I have never seen this in a game like GTA and shooter games and don't see the purpose of it

Its helpful for side things like chatting while you need to walk/sprint or go for a sec and you dont wanna waste any time plus it wont interfere with the gameplay it will be just more friendly for the person/user, it existed in max payne/assasin's creed a version of COD i played aswell

Its not a priority ofc but there is no reasons to hate/disagree with the idea as it wont ruin the gameplay or create stupid unfair advantages between two sides lets say its a tweak

@Filex said in Autorun:

@Zei said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

Nothing different from keeping ur hand on space nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops

You can get physically tired from keeping your hand on space

@Zei
I feel bored when I press it 5 minutes, I drove and have lag make me drop in the sea or in the ground, that make me feel bored to press while I search for a disk, to spawn a car or to respawn, that will help a lot of us I think, as "C" help me driving the car automatically when I text someone in PM or in LocalChat