Fire Academy Application - FastYounq - 09.08.2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: FastYounq

Username: general4234

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/S The Pirus

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? The Pirus Gang was founded 3 months ago, I have been a member of Pirus for 3 months.
My current rank is Vice Leader.

Current groups: N/A

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Sure

Tell us something about yourself: Greetings!
My name is Naci, I'm 19 years old.I Live In stanbul/Turkey.
I've been actively playing on this server for about 9 years.
I love doing RP and actively hanging out on the server.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes,I understand

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes,I understand

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes,I understand

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes,I understand

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I have fun playing team games and doing activities with my friends.One very strong aspect of me is leadership.I try to help them by leading my friends when I need to and when I decide something, I don't give up until I do it.

What are your weaknesses? I don't like being wronged and insulted.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? SAFD is very good at server-wide Roleplay and doing its job.I do my best to do the Roleplay and to improve the organisation I'm in. So I want to improve myself and improve myself, which was pure.

Why do you want to join the academy? I want to know thoroughly what to do to help people and in the event of a fire.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? Fireman

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: FastYounq
Date: 09.08.2019

alt text
RolePlay : Old House on Fire
History:
One Day I Was Patrolling The Streets Of San Andreas And Suddenly My Phone Rang.The caller was Soulfly and said a house was on fire.
I Had To Go To Her Right Away.I put on all my equipment and rode in my vehicle and quickly made my way to the scene.I was on the scene ,the fire was about to get out of Control and we had to do our job quickly.First Of All, We Tried To Put Out The Fire By Squeezing Water Out Of The Fire Engine To Put Out The Fire.And yes, we managed to put out the fire ! We immediately rushed to the door of the House and tried to open the door.Thank god there was no one in there.We checked around the house for the last time and, after making sure the fire was extinguished, we moved towards the centre.
Participants: @SoulFly
Screenshots:
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

18th August, 2019

Applicant, @FastYounq

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

25th August, 2019

Applicant, @FastYounq

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. As you have been told on discord, you may re-apply again in 2020.

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos