Fire Academy Application - Freezoom - 09.08.2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:Freezoom
Username:maxismuz4141
Old nickname/Other used names ingame:N/A Just Freezoom
Current G/S TST
How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? TST MAJOR 3 Month
Current groups:SAPA,CLUCK,TMH,Global Trust
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:I was banned in 2015 for Multiaccount
Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?:Yes
Tell us something about yourself: Hi My Name Is Mert I am 16 years old I live in Kocaeli in my spare time I love to play computers.Other than that, I work for other languages.There is nothing else besides these

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?:Yes, I do
Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, I do
Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department?: Yes, I do
Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?: Yes, I do

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: I am good at team-working, responding to sensitive situations and team-leading.Also I never give up something that I cannot do.And Im very good at driving the heavy cars like the firefighter truck and always responds to the required calls at time to make the world safe,
What are your weaknesses?: I can be a little stubborn sometimes, but I don't have any other weaknesses.
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: I want to join here for improve here.Also I want to be part of most experienced firefighter at SAES,
Why do you want to join the academy?: I want to join academy to learn new things about firefighting and use it to help people who is in critical situation.
What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I got a few medical training and references so I think that in addition to medical help, I need to be professional and specialized to be a good care giver fireman.

Applicant's signature:Freezoom
Date:09.09.2019

alt text
@Bangas said in SAFD:: Media Archive:

Roleplay: CAR WAREHOUSE ON FIRE.
Description of roleplay:
Today when my shif was almost over, a very calm day, with noincidents, i must say, the bell started to ring and immediatly our chiefs came to us and started to explain what was going on.
They informed us that a car warehouse located in wheststone was on fire and that we should grab our tools,2 engines and put the hand on the wheel they also told us the procedure and which protocol we should follow wich is never precise because we can reach the warehouse and the whole description made of the senario changed, thats why is very important for a firefighter know how to adapt and overcome in certain circumstacies .
Fortunetly the fire didnt expanded, there was just the cars burning inside the structure wich loocked like prety reliable to get close.
With the 2 engines and 2 firefighers extinguishing fire with extinguisher we take over the place and extinguished all the fire that was there.
We also made a second round in the place to make sure that there was no way to the fire relight, when i found a couple of gas can spread by the room which indicates me that i might be a crime scene.
Finaly as usual we contacted the central updating all the informations and the towing comapny to clean up the local.

Participants: @Freezoom, @each
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/4FmNDrO

alt text

alt text
@Howlze said in SAFD:: Media Archive:

Roleplay type: Training Course
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): On a daily basis we run through buildings on fire, we climb obstacles, that shouldn't be climbed. We do this, to keep the citizens of San Andreas safe. Every single firefighter should be proud of themselves, and what they do for this country. Our job as firefighters is tough, it requires a lot of physical and mental strength. To keep these factors up to date, we need to keep ourselves in condition, and today we did that by running through our training course.
Participants: Howlze - @Toolbox - @Riley - @Ramos - @MrTheBank - @Ntruder - @hassan - Devenoid - @Freezom @Spicey
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1mEmkzw
alt text

alt text
@Ramos said in SAFD:: Media Archive:

Roleplay type: Trash Fire at Grave Yard

Description of roleplay: We've been dispatched about trash fire at LS Grave Yard. LSFD responded with 2 fire engines and 1 battalion car. SAFD firefighters and cadets have put out the fire, then they searched for any possible suspicious stuff. At the end, we found burnt out M16 gun, briefcase, and a gas can. So, we found out that was an arson and we dispatched police immediately and gave them all the evidence we found. The police took the case from here.

Participants: @Ramos - @JohnnyEnglish - @DJO - @Bangas - @Hassantt - @Spicey - @Freezom

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/BeSVsM9

alt text

alt text
@Bangas said in SAFD:: Media Archive:

Roleplay type: Apartments on Fire.

Description of roleplay: Today in the midle of my shift the bell started to ring and we all started to get the basic equipement while our superiors were discussing the details, after a bit of discussion Our superior ramos passed me the information that we should go as fast as possible and try to get people out first and then extinguish the fire as says the protocols he also said that the fire was in a advanced state so get peopel out of there was really the priority.
Since we were going to apartment which is an high building we took 2 engines and a leader truck in order to get inside by the windows if necessary. After we get the necessary equipement insude our trucks we put the trucks on the road as fast as possible.
We arrived the local in a few minutes and the fire was already very spread and strong even the fire on that state we trying to rush the door which was blocked by flames then we grabed the leader truck and tryed to rush the windows that unfortunetly were blocked by flames as well.
The only way out is extinguish evrything as fast as possible and pray to somebody that is inside to not get burn.
After that we extingushed all fire we entered by the front door and started to check every single room, there we found a body that was alive and not totaly burn, we still can save her life possibly.
Mr.Bas called an ambulance but none of the ambulances were operational, after this beeing said there was just a single sulution take the victim to the hospital with the fire department vehicles, and so we did, after we arrived the hospital we droped the victim and informed the central via radio about what was going on and that the fire was compeltly extinguished and with no chances to burn again.
In the final we returned the base and Mr.Bas gave a few words to our braves helpers.

Participants: Bas,Bangas,Freezoom,Hope,Each and ramos.
Screenshots: Here.
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

18th August, 2019

Applicant, @Freezom

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos

alt text
@Ramos said in SAFD :: Media Archive:

Roleplay type: Crane Collapse on Highway

Description of roleplay: BCFD has been dispatched about a crane collapse at Bone County highway. Therefore, BCFD responded with 2 firetrucks, 1 ladder truck, 1 ambulance, 1 battalion car. When they came to the scene, SAFD EMT immediately prepare all equipment needed to take care of the wounded victims, while firetrucks 1 and 2 prepared themself to go into search and rescue action. In the meantime, ladder truck took the ladder to the higest point at the crane, and looked for any victims from up there and also checked for the stability of the crane. Few minutes later, fire suddenly started up at the oil barrels, so both teams firetruck 1 and firetruck 2 took out the fire extinguishers and prepared water tanks and started to extinguish that fire out. 2 victims were also found in that accident, there was a guy from a gang called Patrick who had an accident with a vehicle nearby, and a guy called JohnnyEnglish who almost died in the grave pile. Both victims and the fire have been taken care of and that's it.

Participants: @Ramos - @NORI999 - @Bozi - @Howlze - @Spicey - @VayraN - @Matthews - @Richard - @LAPD_Spanish_VEN - @Freezom - @Pato (victim) - @JohnnyEnglish (victim)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/FM4YsKk
alt text

alt text
@Ramos said in SAFD :: Media Archive:

Roleplay type: SAFD Cadets staying in great shape

Description of roleplay: After SAFD Firefighters and cadets returned back to BCFD, Assistant Chief has decided to send SAFD Firefighters on a rest and SAFD Cadets to the cardio run. Cadets started running from BCFD and all the way to the RCPD, where they finished a run. After a run, everyone were rewarded with the money from Assistant Chief's own pocket.

Participants: @Ramos - @Spicey - @VayraN - @Matthews - @Richard - @LAPD_Spanish_VEN - @Freezom

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/BrHD2hX
alt text

@Richard said in Fire Academy Application - Richard - 21.08.2019 [UNDER REVIEW]:

^[alt text]
Roleplay: A fire threat
Description of roleplay: As the units of Las Venturas Fire Department have recieved a backup call at Las Venturas, they got on their work and rushed to the scene. They noticed the fire spreading around to the hotels, this would have turned into a chaos as the houses were close to eachother. They had to extinguish the fire before it spreads around. They have wore their gas masks and equiped their fire extinguishers. As they have done that, their chief ordered the water tanks to help the firefighters to extinguish the fire. A few of the cadets took care of the water pressure and directed the hose towards the fire. With the help of firefighters and watertanks, the fire has gotten extinguished and couldnt spread around. After making sure that the fire has gotten extinguished clearly, they returned back to base for any possible backup calls.
Participants: SAFD Members, SAFD Cadets and SAFD Wannabes
Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt text

^[alt text]