[SUGGESTION]Avoiding stars

DELETED-USER15

Question

Well, I see some players in Government or any spawn without stars like DE / HLS / Government, for example I see someone is wanted, he spawns as Government so his stars gets removed and then he spawns as criminal again, that's unfair some players using Government spawn or anything like that just to remove stars and to escape from being arrested so i'm saying, that would be good if there's a script on Government or anything like that to remove the stars when someone spawns on it but stars gets returned when he spawns back as criminal, for example, I have 42 stars, I spawn as Government or DE, stars gets removed, I spawn as criminal again and I get 42 stars again, that's fair so none avoids arrest by spawning at Government or anything like that
Leave a comment if you don't agree please

14 answers to this question

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in [SUGGESTION]Avoiding stars:

@Zei said in [SUGGESTION]Avoiding stars:

You can report the players doing this if you have full proof

Yes you are right but some players not reporting and it will be abused again, so that's why i'm suggesting to remove stars avoiding

Man just have full proof someone is doing that and he will get instantly removed ^^

You can report the players doing this if you have full proof

Yes you are right but some players not reporting and it will be abused again, so that's why i'm suggesting to remove stars avoiding

Man just have full proof someone is doing that and he will get instantly removed ^^

We can do that too but the better way is to remove the whole abuse so none can abuse anymore

And how would the script save your stars into the db and when you spawn as one of these classes sets it to 0 and when you get back sets it to the actual amount of stars you were having ?

Btw admins has that script, when there's an admin spawned as criminal and he is wanted, he spawns as admin so stars gets removed and when he spawns back as criminal he gets wanted again, what if that happens in Government too ?

And how would the script save your stars into the db and when you spawn as one of these classes sets it to 0 and when you get back sets it to the actual amount of stars you were having ?

Btw admins has that script, when there's an admin spawned as criminal and he is wanted, he spawns as admin so stars gets removed and when he spawns back as criminal he gets wanted again, what if that happens in Government too ?

No he just uses toggleadmin, but still if u spawn as special class to remove stars it is still avoid, what about if the player reconnects, so just report the player

@Skerdi said in [SUGGESTION]Avoiding stars:

No he just uses toggleadmin, but still if u spawn as special class to remove stars it is still avoid, what about if the player reconnects, so just report the player

^^ thats the perfect answer

Those groups gets theyr stars removed with the point of not having to search 30 mins for a bribe to RP , spawning to just avoid stats is abuse and you can report won't disclose names but 1 week ago someon got removed from SS for using the spawn to remove is stars and Respawn right after
So I will say no don't wanna spend 50 mins to find 1 cop that won't arrest me so I can take part in a rp
As said above if you see someon doing it just gather proofs and provide to a hq we will be more then happy to punish such behaviour