A long time coming...

Hoodie

Dear people of Saes,

This post has sadly been a long time coming. For those who know me, I have slowly been getting more and more inactive. I went from a daily player, to retired in a matter of a few months.

I had a lot of personal stuff happen in the last 4 months and that has been the reason for my lack of prescience. Unfortunately due to reasons out of my control I had to give up my laptop, I now have no way to play anymore. I was planning on coming back to daily activity a few weeks ago but I was stopped by this event.

In terms of the future, Im not sure. I hope to be playing again soon, but I am doubtful I will be able to buy another PC anytime soon. I am sorry to all this hurts, if circumstances were different this could have been avoided. Unfortunately though when shit goes bad, its like a domino effect that is where we are now (for me anyway). If I could have done a few things differently, I wouldnt be in this position now. But you cannot change the past, you can change the future.

I would love to list all the people that made my time in saes a good one and the people that I am sure I made at least smile. But there is too many. So goodbye for now all my homeslices, bbys, boo boos and nibbas :3

Retired, but not forgotten. I hope to see you all again one day.

Sincerely
alt text

Hoodie
Assistant Chief of the Racing Division - TMH
Medic in Training - SAM
Arms Assassins
Outbreak Organisation
Senator of SAN Fierro South
Etc....

Didn't wanna see this but knew it was coming as i'm a daily reader of The Hoodie Chronicles (yes it's real). But you do what you need to do bro, what you have going on is 10 times more important then MTA or any game for that matter. If you wanna play again i'm sure your gonna find a way in the near future but until then don't leave discord or we fight.

Side note: alt text I fucking knew it.

Really sad to see this but you know, Real life comes first and since you've been sharing what's going on with you in life with me, I know what happened and I am damn sure that you'll survive this period and you'll become even better soon enough bro, Best of luck and take care bro, See you soon!

Now that you're focusing all your energy on real life, it's a good time to send me those bagels which u promised.. I'll be waiting for ur package.

Good luck and make sure ya don't break Hoodie Goodie Zoomie combo, cya soon ;(

Everything gonna be alright, many great people rised from the bottom, and I am pretty sure you will too, all you have to do is focus more on it. And hoodi remember whenever you feel bad create a safe place in your mind and go there