SAES:RPG Test Forum

Brophy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few things I've picked up on;

• I like that it's fast and whilst creating/editing you can see the key combo for shortcuts to make text bold or italic for example.

• I also like that you can pick and choose which group/role shows up as your primary on your profile.

• I think more could be done to the up/downvote system, i like what the old forum had.

• I also think this could do with more work...;
    0_1524782860496_9a5257c2-f29d-4ecd-9d4a-e8d12261651e-image.png
    ...there isn't really much showing there. I like on the old forum how you can create a title, and it would show your post count. I would love to see a reputation counter make an appearance there too. Maybe even bring back the old reputation groups? ( X amount of upvotes to reach a certain group IE 'Legendary' or 'Noob')

• I dunno why people keep bringing up the white, pretty sure it's the same in the old forum? Also everything has a white background, whether it's Youtube or Facebook or whatever, they're all white.

• I can't seem to find the ability to center the alignment of text whilst creating/editing a topic?

• Also dislike I can't format a simple post like this one the same way I can whilst creating/editing a topic (no way to add bullet points, or links or images properly for example [I had to edit in the image and bullet points after i posted this]).

• Highlighting a name @Brophy could do with a touch of colour, a minor thing but I like that they were highlighted previously.

All I can conjure up at the moment

• Will there be public sub forums?

• Now all private forums are under "Crews, Groups, Criminal Gangs & Civilian Companies". Will these private forums eventually move to the specific place they belong to? Such as the squads private forums to TSG section and DE private forums to San Andreas Government and Military?