The police system (or well, major part of it) was completely rewritten (apart from bribe, stingers and stuff). The new upgrade of policing system will open space for more upgrades in the future, better stability and performance.
- All Police team members that get arrested now go to adminjail (as in "Internal Affairs" custody)
- You now keep all weapons when you get jailed, but gain full 42 stars if you break out the prison
- Tazing and arresting is now completely dependent on the server, it does not matter how hard one party lags, server performs all the important tasks
- Your jail time is completely server-restart-proof, it gets saved where it stopped, same with disconnecting, you continue from the exact second you left at
- Tapping-to-escape has been (maybe temporarily) replaced with the older system of 3 seconds grounded | depending on how community likes it it may or may not stay in place
- Internal Affairs will not allow any officer to perform an arrest/tase if they have wanted level 3+
- Anti-avoid system is back
The re-build process is not complete, and there may be some features missing (such as beanbagging)
Plus some other changes I forgot to mention...