Jump to content

Zarc

Donator
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zarc

  1. Date: 13/08/2024 Activity:VIP transport Participants: @Zarc @Aoxy @Miltingary @sunrise Screenshots:
  2. Part I: Link your Donation Tracking Topic: When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? June 21/2024 ======================================================================== Part II: What I Want to be Removed Vehicle 1: Police LS ID. 30263 Location: in the garage of the base SWAT Interior: ======================================================================== Part III: What I Want to be Added Vehicle 1: Police LS with my wrap zarc_8 in my house Vehicle 2: SWAT TANK in LSPD With nitro Vehicle 3: SWAT TANK IN SFPD with nitro Username: zarc
  3. Date: 24/07/2024 Activity: Stopping JB Participants: @Zarc @Jojo @Crank @nulgath @Mistigun @Aveyro Screenshots:
  4. Date: 24/07/2024 Activity: Stopping OL BR RC 0/8 Participants: @Zarc @Jojo @Aveyro @GetAway @Mistigun @Crank Screenshots:
  5. @Tut Here I have to ask I checked it from a person because I am not capable of using photoshop which is already 512x512 https://imgur.com/a/2An6Qzm
  6. Vehicle ID: 596 Wrap access: Usernames that can access the wrap, if empty it means anyone can use the wrap Type of wrap: Custom Thread for reward change: Link your donation or reward change thread requesting this wrap. If left blank and a test is requested, the test may take a while to process, as you have no donation to request rewards for. Wrap image: Embed the image in this post and set its image dimensions as 512x512 or 256x256. Save as .png for best quality. Translations: (if custom wrap) If the wrap contains language not readable in English, please add translations here, with reference to which part of the vehicle it's painted on. You must show the FOREIGN and ENGLISH versions in plain text.
  7. Date: 20/07/2024 Activity: stopping SR Participants: @Zarc @Manny @MouRiS @Mistigun @Crank Screenshots:
  8. Date: 14/07/2024 Activity: stopping SR Participants: @Zarc @Manny @DROT @BOB Screenshots:
  9. Date: 14/07/2024 Activity: stopping SR Participants: @Zarc @MrYolo @Jojo Screenshots:
  10. Date: 14/07/2024 Activity:stopping SR Participants: @Zarc @Manny @MrYolo Screenshots:
  11. Rest in peace rogue21😥😥
  12. Date: 08/07/2024 Activity:Stopping CR 0/8 Participants: @Zarc @BOB @Aveyro @Gotchi @Winter_Soldier Screenshots:
  13. Date: 08/07/2024 Activity:stopping sr Participants: @Zarc @moley. @Yukii Screenshots:
  14. Account name:zarc Icon name: Fance Warehouse Store icon name: Water Sports Shop
  15. Part I: Link your Donation Tracking Topic: When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? 9 may 2024 ======================================================================== Part II: What I Want to be Removed Vehicle 1:(Removing only shader in my car police lv) Color:change color secondary in #0B1128 Location: SWAT BASE Interior: Part III: What I Want to be Removed Vehicle 1:Removing my second car Police LV Location: SWAT BASE Interior: Part III: What I Want to be Added Vehicle 1:Police LS Location: SWAT BASE Modification: i want only sirens extra and color full black Username: zarc Interior: Part IIII: What I Want to be Added Vehicle 1:Police SF Location: in my prop in this photo Color secondary: #0B1128 Username: zarc Interior: ========================================================================
  16. Date: 18/06/2024 Activity:Stopping CR Participants: @Zarc @Aveyro @Dinaz @Yukii @Jojo Screenshots:
  17. Date: 11/06/2024 Activity:Stopping SR Participants: @Zarc @niceez @Enemy44 Screenshots:
  18. You were great I liked that a team that begins a story from Italy as an Italian player that I am I'm sorry that I wasn't part of you but I liked patrolling with you a hug from all of you members from me👮‍♂️
  19. Zarc

    Zarc

    @Tut Hi, I took the photo on imgur, don't post discord photos, I'll upload photos, I didn't think it would be affected by this change: https://imgur.com/a/wpx7oXZ
  20. Vehicle ID: 598 Wrap access: zarc, thepsyghost, Type of wrap: Custom Thread for reward change: Link your donation or reward change thread requesting this wrap. If left blank and a test is requested, the test may take a while to process, as you have no donation to request rewards for. Wrap image: Translations: (if custom wrap) If the wrap contains language not readable in English, please add translations here, with reference to which part of the vehicle it's painted on. You must show the FOREIGN and ENGLISH versions in plain text.
×
×
  • Create New...