Lower prices for special modshops

Jasper

Question

Good day,

This has been on my mind for quite some time now but never really felt like suggesting it until now.
As Director in Cuban Cars i'm thinking of many possible ways to get the group more activity. The suggestion below might be one of 'em.

Lower prices in special modshops (e.g. Cuban Cars modshop)
Every modshop in San Andreas has the same price and thus the special modshops (like Cuban Cars, raceTECH and Cunning Stunts) aren't really 'special' anymore. To increase more interest in our modshops, why not make our prices lower? I'm pretty certain players would have a lot more interest in using our modshops rather than the public ones, so this will definately generate more activity for the group. For Cuban Cars this would mean our members have to spawn as mechanic to open the garage for players. For raceTECH, if they approve this suggestion for their modshop as well, I would recommend requesting a gate in front of the modshop.

My thought of a lower price is around 25% discount. To show some numbers, here's what the prices would be compared to eachother:

alt text

I'd like to hear the community opinion about this.
@Cuban-Cars
@raceTECH
@Cunning-Stunts
@The-Motor-Heads-TMH (fuck u taj)

21 answers to this question

Aye, this is cool.
People would be "forced" to engage with these groups if they want to pay less. +1

Edit: I wanted to develop this a bit more so here it goes..

I think probably one of the arguments that would be used against this suggestion would be the fact that the economy is inflated and most people don't care where they go spend their money. -- To this I'd like to say that even though that people do have a lot of money, there are always new players that want to buy shit and are asking for money on main chat.
Another thing is that when the economy gets taken care of (as I am expecting with the release of SAES 2.0 someday), this will probably be a good enforcement for the server RP and Group wise.
Ofcourse it all depends on the players, but I think by making people ask for a modshop to open would make it easier for RPs to happen.

I think this should happen to TMH and CC only, and also give each one of them a discount on a special item, f.e TMH gets an engine discount while CC gets a discount on the drive type. I think that would be cooler. I generally like the suggestion +1

I think it might be better if the group could decide the price. For example, they can choose between 85% -115%. Depending on the stock / sales, every group can change thier pricing