ALGERIA AKA BEST TEAM EVER

xDarkMan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
According to FIFA new laws, any, i repeat ANY hand touch is a foul, but apparently someone didnt want tunisia to win so suck it loosers from egypt to morocco, we are very proud and thankfull to what our club did in this cup.

@Mrwan said in what is your expectation for Africa cup ? and who will win it ?:

@Scorpyo said in what is your expectation for Africa cup ? and who will win it ?:

alt text
According to FIFA new laws, any, i repeat ANY hand touch is a foul, but apparently someone didnt want tunisia to win so suck it loosers from egypt to morocco, we are very proud and thankfull to what our club did in this cup.

"From egypt"

you don't know how much we all supported tounis.

Talking about haters, cough @Xavier cough

November 2018 : 2 Fake penalties awarded to an Egyptian team against a Tunisian team after the very suspicious and funny VAR review in the Champions League final.
May 2019 : The same Tunisan team wins the next champions league final, and the African confideration decides to replay the final due to claims that there was a problem with the VAR technology, although it was their responsibilty and not the team's.
July 2019: 3 penalty kicks for handball not awarded to the Tunisian selection in just 5 games... 2 clear handballs against Ghana, and 1 clear handball even with the VAR review against Senegal.

Africa is a joke

As master said and wont add much even if some said we wouldve failed the penalty even if it was given but lets think if it was given even tho we lost we played to the last minute with the courage/hope like every tunisian, dont know but hate existed in that game and it was just a summary of the tunisian situation in africa with my respect to those who supported