Rafineries & Fuel suggestions

Cappo

Question

Hi everyone! Lately, I was thinking of an idea that would definitly get some people interested and also excited, so here it is.

As it's well known, after the Fuel Trucker showed up, the rafineries are getting empty a lot easier than before.
So, my idea is to add a spawn (probably a group that will be made by me) that would fill the rafineries.

The point of it would be to assist ALT and the Fuel Truckers. Now, let's get into the details. I suggest adding 2 more rafineries, in Whestone and also in Red County which will mean that there will be 3 rafineries in the whole map (BC, RC and Whestone). What's the point of those new rafineries? Well, as it's known, whenever you're filling your vehicle, it says that you're filling it with either diesel, gas or gasoline. So, adding those 3 fuels in the 3 different rafineries, from there. The new group's task will be to fill the BC rafinery with gasoline for example, RC's with gas and Whestone's with diesel. ALT and the Fuel Truckers can start transporting them, filling all of the stations with the 3 different fuels.

Now, how would the new group extract the oil in order to deliver it to the rafineries? Well, the base of the group could be an island in the sea, so, there would be 3 different places in the base for the 3 different fuels. For example, the BC rafinery is empty, so gasoline is needed. The members of the new group will need to trigger a timer, so their transporting vehicles start getting filled with the needed fuel, the fuel will be getting extracted from the ground for example.

How they would transport the needed fuel to the rafinery? Could be with boats, planes and with DFTs, also for smaller amount of fuel, could be done with the Picador.

So, that's my idea, I feel like this is something fresh.
Feel free to share your opinion and please, read the whole idea before voting.

14 answers to this question

To be honest, we don't need any more groups to deal with fueling. The refinery isn't getting refueled because someone didn't have the brilliant idea to add camionero and alt to be able to deliver crude oil from the start, apart from having 500 delivers or not.

Well, as far as I know, none requested ALT or the Camioneros to be able to refill the rafineries, so I assume that's why it never happened.
Furthermore, it wouldn't make sense allowing ALT, as they're filling stations and also having the ability to fix vehicle to fill the rafineries. As for the Camionero's spawn, I doubt that it's being used that much.

looks at the recent change logs and sees the "crude oil"
Right now its a public thing and why not leave it like that the earnign from it is 6k and you refill 10% of the refinary so out of that you can get 60k to fully refill it , just grind to 500 deliverys and boom

"I'm not going to argue" > Points out some meaningless arguments.

First of all, I'm not expecting anything, I'd just like to see if the community actually supports that.
Second of all, how is it useless? Yeah, as you're going to say something like "yOu cAn alReAdY fIll rEfineries wItH thE pUbLic spAwN", well, the perfect example is the Fuel Trucker. There is a Fuel Trucker spawn, yet there's ALT. (nothing against you guys, just giving an example lul)

@Cappo said in Rafineries & Fuel suggestions:

"I'm not going to argue" > Points out some meaningless arguments.

First of all, I'm not expecting anything, I'd just like to see if the community actually supports that.
Second of all, how is it useless? Yeah, as you're going to say something like "yOu cAn alReAdY fIll rEfineries wItH thE pUbLic spAwN", well, the perfect example is the Fuel Trucker. There is a Fuel Trucker spawn, yet there's ALT. (nothing against you guys, just giving an example lul)

this is simple,you want that group,create it and make it worth, if you improve your group then you have my support, but this? this is just bullshit, you want somethign that take months and months to others build which is a official group.
For me it's a Big Ass NO.
I would like to hear the other groups leaders,because giving the leadership to you or anybody that didn't lead it since the 0 would be completly unfair to the other groups.

Could you please read what I wrote, @Bangas . I never said that I expect to have a spawn or whatever. I just wanted to see how the community was going to react, I also contacted a SAES member to make sure that this thing could be scripted, I got a yes, I also got advised to do a suggestion in here so I can see your opinions.

I suggest you to read carefully what its written, before trying your best to act big.

@Mega9 said in Rafineries & Fuel suggestions:

You can refuel the refinery as a trucker. No point in making entire fuel economy a bowl of spaghetti with more groups.

ALT and Camionero need no help in refueling the refinery, They need to have that 500 truck delivery removed so we can do our job faster.
Now we just trucking to get 500 delivery and start refueling refinery which is a pain in the ass, especially after that last update.

So if we got that 500 thing removed, ALT and Cam will be doing what suppose to be done easier and faster..

@Cappo said in Rafineries & Fuel suggestions:

Could you please read what I wrote, @Bangas . I never said that I expect to have a spawn or whatever. I just wanted to see how the community was going to react, I also contacted a SAES member to make sure that this thing could be scripted, I got a yes, I also got advised to do a suggestion in here so I can see your opinions.

I suggest you to read carefully what its written, before trying your best to act big.

"(probably a group that will be made by me) "
You distort your own words, you are asking for stuff that should only be added to official groups. unless your idea become a public spawn, this is pointless.
And if you wish so much to do refuels spawn as trucker and hads on work.
I won't reapply to this topic anymore since my vision is clear.

Lmfao, I legit just mentioned that the group would be possibly made by me. I am not asking stuff, I am just stating down ideas, gonna repeat myself once again, to see as if it would be liked by the community, moreover, a SAES member suggested me to do that.
Next time read every word and try your best assuming it.
Thanks!