A custom Map Skin for newbies

xDarkMan

Hello SAES , Today i made this map , It will help new players who do not know the places well .
The Map preview :

:::

alt text

In-Game Test :

alt text

How to edit it ?
its very easy you just need to replace the map with this
after saving this picture rename it with "radar" and go to "Multi theft auto\MTA\cgui\images "and replace the old radar with this

• 10 months later...

@MarksMan said in A custom Map Skin for newbies:

If you don't know the places then go back to San Andreas Missions !!!!

That must be the most retarded thing someone could possibly say. There are people who do not enjoy playing singleplayer GTA SA as they find it boring or just didnt like it and they decide to switch to multiplayer instead to see if its any better and ofcourse theyll be unexperienced and wont know the places if they werent playing GTA SA before and due to the amount of the new players daily joining and starting to play on SAES I find this idea as a very good and a useful one.

@JasonBourne said in A custom Map Skin for newbies:

@MarksMan said in A custom Map Skin for newbies:

If you don't know the places then go back to San Andreas Missions !!!!

That must be the most retarded thing someone could possibly say. There are people who do not enjoy playing singleplayer GTA SA as they find it boring or just didnt like it and they decide to switch to multiplayer instead to see if its any better and ofcourse theyll be unexperienced and wont know the places if they werent playing GTA SA before and due to the amount of the new players daily joining and starting to play on SAES I find this idea as a very good and a useful one.

It's actually retarded to play a game that is originally made for singleplayer online and not play the actual story to know what the fuck you are doing in this city.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...