Bye bye!

Nishki

Alright where to start from this server had some special thing in my life like imagine I used to wake up to play on SAES but for real this server is full of disgusting people with huge ego and i really don't know how can you be that cancerous over a game but that's not what I am writing this for what I am trying to say is Good for everybody who helped me in this server and to everybody who stood by my side my special thanks goes to @Yoko_Kurama @Mrwan @zaza @Duff @Tuned and @Adistar . For real now I hope that you guys have the best of the coming days and I really wish you the best of luck for your future. Goodbye guys!!.

2011-2019 <3

I told you yesterday that you would realise what kind of mistakes you made. Then you were talking tough to me and acting like you did not care a single bit. I see that I got through to you. Bye, and as Joe said, I really hope that you are not coming back in two weeks from now.

Well i cant disagree with you that things arent the same as they used to be with allot of toxic and ''canserous'' people and a game is made for having fun and escaping the real world for a bit and if you cant have fun anymore who am i to stop you from leaving.

Goodbye man!