Revert arms dealer skin?

Tut

Question

Hi,

Without a doubt there are more than me who thinks that the arms dealer skin is ass. I propose that we revert it back to the good old jeanjacket guy:
alt text

Should be noted that the jeanjacket dude fits well with skin shaders - even for squads.

11 answers to this question

I don't like and I've never liked the current modded arms dealer skin... God, it's ugly as fuck. I've always prefered the default one and old one... the one that was there at the old damn good days! As @Exile says, if we get it back it'll bring a lot of nostalgia and good memories! I think it looks better, imo.

Yes, I'd love to see it back and I support this!

@Exile said in Revert arms dealer skin?:

The default arms dealer skin brings back so much nostalgia, also its hilarious watching newbies DM with it.

Also,decreases a bit of the server lag and loading in time so +1

alt text

Dude I forgot so many skins in the game base off real people haha i never knew about this one tho! The style is dead on. Bring it back!

I prefer the old skin, but it would be cool to maybe have a "Randomized" skin shader for this class, and maybe more classes to follow. Like having the classic skin, but some people who spawn as Armsdealer would get a red Jacket, or a Black pants of some sorts. If not possible, the old skin is still much better then the current one.

@Skerdi said in Revert arms dealer skin?:

It doesn't seem like arms dealer if you remove the mod

How does this look any less like an arms dealer than the mod?

In reality an arms dealer is some russian selling rifles out of the back of a 4x4, not some black dude with a pistol.

Either way it doesn't "seem like an arms dealer" technically, but the mod just looks shit.

Should remove the prison mods as well tbh